Reviews for A Day in the Strife
abitherabii chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Great story!
bridgette22 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This was a great story. Have you considered writing a sequel?
dolphinrain chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This could make a good episode. Good plot, just wish they'd have caught the bomber. Good story though.
BJ chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
There? You're leaving it there? What is wrong with you? I need to know how they're going to catch this bad guy. Not to mention, you forgot the comfort. Lots of hurting going on, and we didn't even get a tearful hug from Grace? Didn't even get to see Kono? Come on...
allanon9 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Wow, i loved it so much!
The rescue then...wow!
Thanks for your good good job.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
good job! really awesome!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Fabulous story! Exciting, scary, and damn! Our SuperSEAL totally IS super!
BobWhite chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
good story
cytpotter chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
:) Loved this story! WOW and I thought it'd be a Sunday picnic! ;) but I should of know anywhere Steve and Danny are would be filled with some sort of action! Thanks for the great read!
ginkies chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! Loved it!
fangirl29 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Woo-hoo! Thoroughly enjoyed your story! I LOVE a hurt Steve. It's like the more you all beat him up the more I LOVE him! Your characterization was right on! simply put, a great read!
Nora May French chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
This was a wonderfully written, intense and suspenseful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
That was really good. I loved how determined Steve was to get to Danny, also the banter was spot on, between the two of them. Thanks!
francis2 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Great story, wonderfully written, I could see this happen like in a movie. Love the detail and the characters.
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really love the detail you put into this. Looking forward to more.