Reviews for A Day in the Strife
Natalie Ryan chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
I lioed how this story was shaped. It showed how much they both cared for each other and that they'd go at great lengths to save each other. And Danny in the end, man, this all brought me to tears. Love it.
Eloeehez chapter 4 . 8/21/2017
SuperSEAL to the rescue! I really enjoyed this. A lot of hurt but also a lot of the boys working together to get out. Gotta love Steve doing what he does best and Danny trying his hardest to do what he could as well. The Aloha Bomber will regret that.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Love this so far!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Wow Go Super Steve as injured as he was he save him and Dannys life.
abitherabii chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Great story!
bridgette22 chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This was a great story. Have you considered writing a sequel?
dolphinrain chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
This could make a good episode. Good plot, just wish they'd have caught the bomber. Good story though.
BJ chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
There? You're leaving it there? What is wrong with you? I need to know how they're going to catch this bad guy. Not to mention, you forgot the comfort. Lots of hurting going on, and we didn't even get a tearful hug from Grace? Didn't even get to see Kono? Come on...
allanon9 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Wow, i loved it so much!
The rescue then...wow!
Thanks for your good good job.
R.U. Lisnin chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
good job! really awesome!
GraceGraceGrace chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Fabulous story! Exciting, scary, and damn! Our SuperSEAL totally IS super!
BobWhite chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
good story
cytpotter chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
:) Loved this story! WOW and I thought it'd be a Sunday picnic! ;) but I should of know anywhere Steve and Danny are would be filled with some sort of action! Thanks for the great read!
ginkies chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Awesome story! Loved it!
fangirl29 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Woo-hoo! Thoroughly enjoyed your story! I LOVE a hurt Steve. It's like the more you all beat him up the more I LOVE him! Your characterization was right on! simply put, a great read!