Reviews for Wait There
jems24jems chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
That was amazing I was confused at first buyou did a wonderful job. Keep up the stories.
ananova chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Very nicely done. I kept thinking he was a hanyou and Kagome was helping him to hide from the world and then you put in that line about him barking and I realized he was a dog. Great job.
kagome inuyasha forever chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
haha, inuyasha's a dog! :P
Champcuute chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Hi, I have an account and all but it's to annoying to log in on my IPod so yea. My username is Champcuute though if you need to know. Wow, this story was amazing. I'm a little sad it wasn't that Inuyasha and Kagome but it can't be helped. I was always at the back of my mind wondering why Inuyasha was acting all quiet and peaceful but I totally laughed at finding out he was a dog.
AmberLocke chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Icant remember if i already reviewed...but i wanted to let you know that i recommended this fic to my friends! Great job.
AutumnroseHigurashi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
The way you portrayed him as a dog was amazing. I was getting confused. Since you kept on mentioning how needy he was. But you got me. This was great. Its a great dogs POV
SailorKagome chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Tis is kind of sad. I like it though, it's well written.
BlackaneseMiko chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Lol sooo cute! I woulda never guessed Inuyasha was a dog in the story the whole time, I just thought Kagome was being mean! The ending threw me off completely!
Mika chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
SNEAKY! Oh my god, I was ready to jump up and start yelling at Kagome (I know, I'm a little psychotic), but I felt so bad for Inuyasha. He's so devoted, but he gets neglected! Lol and then he barked. BWAHAHAHAHAHA I swear to god, every damn time. No matter which one shot or story I read of yours, I have a laughing fit in every single chapter. I LOVE THIS!
Lord Ringorius chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was amazing.

I was totally tricked o.o At the end...wow :/ Mindblown, really.

Amazing work And very sad as well ):
WitchyGirl99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?

I loved it. Honest to god, I LOVED IT. The thought process he went through was amazing. I really felt tied to it. It could be my brain melting due to Information Systems studying, but I highly doubt it. You made doggy!Inuyasha the absolute best thing possible. He was real. Kagome was even real, despite the small glimpses you got through Inuyasha's eyes.

I loved every single thing about this.

Now, I'm going to go and study 200 slides for my exam tomorrow. And then I'm going to write and update something (that may or may not be a stretch).

And then I'm going to build a shrine in your honour.
purduepup chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, god.

First of all, I love Yiruma; it's probably stupid to say I think it's awesome one of my favorite authors likes it, too. Second, I was convinced this was an angsty, effed-up romance, especially with all the detail and how he was silent; you really got me wondering what was exactly going on in Kagome's mind, making me dig deep and wonder how she ticked. Third, I was actually distraught when Inuyasha started to feel ignored, and seeing the devotion and sort of dependent and comforting love you showed between him and Kagome, I was in nears tears. And fourth, I found out he was a dog.

And then I laughed. XD

To think, I was digging into the situations and their characters all for nothing... Wow. It takes some serious skill to trick me like that. (Well, not really - I'm gullible - but I at least have a hunch that I'm being played. Or, at least, I do 99.9% of the time, since I expected nothing like this until the very last word. XD) You wrote wonderfully, the flow and form very neat and smooth, and how seriously you portrayed Inuyasha from a dog's POV without giving anything away until the very end is amazing. I wasn't expecting the ending at all, but it was definitely a sweet surprise; it cured my angst over his pain, for one thing, and gave me a good laugh. XD

Just...awesome. I'm at a loss for words over how great of a read this is, and your writing just made my day. .
Nyx's Echo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It was bitersweet and absolutely adorable.

Is is a one-shot?

Anyhow, I loved it, and if u r planning on continuing, i would be more than happy to read till the end!