Reviews for Home with You
India chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
More plz
gLeekedOut chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Absolutely love this story! I really hope you can continue this, its one of my favorite Luck stories!
smantha217 chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
Great story I hope you continue. LOVE Puck and Lauren!
LoretoGirlie chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
LOvely story please continue y is mercedes still single she should date someone
thap225 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
FINISH! FINISH! FINISH! Love how he defended her b/c of Finn, can not process the thought of Finn getting violent w/ a girl (mouth agape)
Pixi Dancr chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Thank you, Noah Puckerman! I hate it when parents are hypocrites like that. You're supposed to love your child unconditionally, no matter who they turn out to be or what choices and/or mistakes they've made. Great, great chapter!
ladyjoyful1 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Okay, got to admit my jaw dropped at the end of chapter 6, but I am enjoying every bit of this story. You are doing a marvelous job here!
Cyllene92 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
hey great job you guys! just saw the new episode. It kinda sucked :( for all characters.

I hope they include more lauren and puck next week. I know she'll be running for prom queen but they still might not put puck in it that much. Plus a lot of people are saying they dont like them together. Im hoping the writers keep the couple anyway!
deepintheatx chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Love it... keep it going.
ladyjoyful1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Love Chapter 4 - the story line is gaining good energy. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take Home With You.
ThePizesSamcedian chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Yes! Please continue! But can you make puck a little more badass? He's a little soft? In the story so far! But keep up the good work pleeeeaaaaassse continue! : )