Reviews for Mist and Dreams
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
The best compliment I can give you is that I never liked Kate - and yet in this story, I was willing to suspend my disbelief, and accept for the moment that she really cared about Neal. A touching and heartfelt little moment. Very nice.

Thanks,

Miran
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Excellent! I congratulate you on being the first person to write a dream sequence that kept me 100% interested (I'm not a big fan of most dream sequences, tend to bore me after a while). I liked the insertion of episode quotes, too, and then "Kate's" words echoing in Peter's head the next day. Great job!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
ARe you really leaving this here? It would be great if you would continue with this story you really have a great beginning.
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I really love this story so far.I do feel that you need to continue this story.

JeanneZ84
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is very well written, I just don't know if it's going anywhere. Are you continuing or is it a one shot. If it's a one shot it's very good and the characterization is believable. Very on point too.
Ultracape chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very good piece. I'd like to see it continued. I have to agree with the first review, this could easily have been on the show. You've got the whole feeling right.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very nicely written. I've read several Peter/Kate fics which are annoyingly biased toward one character or completely implausible in the world of White Collar - yours is nothing like those others. I loved your usage of the line originally spoken by Peter: "We need to talk about Neal." Best of all, you wrote Kate as still somewhat mysterious and Peter as accepting of Kate's importance in Neal's life (despite his own misgivings). Overall, a lovely little fic. :)