Reviews for The game
OH MUH GERD FANGIRL SCREAMIONG AND MASTURBAITING TO THIS
JustAShipper chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
That was pretty good. I really enjoyed Chapter 9 with the um *cough* lemon and yaoi-ness. Though, I have to admit, I've read some better fanfics. Yours is still good though. Just watch the spelling and grammar. And try to add in details. Embellish. Have a trusted friend proofread it. On a side note, you've heard of the anime called Bleach, right? Well, I'm REALLY into Bleach and I must say, nearly all the fanfictions are AMAZING. Like best-stuff-I've-ever-read amazing. Maybe take a few notes from them?
swampratson chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It was awesome needs more yoai though
forever-yaoi-lover chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Prince Soma is so bad XD he help Ciel
forever-yaoi-lover chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Omg when Ciel woke up from his dream that was so funny! Sebastians reaction was funnier! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
I luv yur story but also yu spelled thrusted wrong yu put trusted that's all I saw but I still luv it an I think the nutcracker story is ganna turn out good k XD
CanadaLove123EEEEK chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I love this story~ And, the new xmas fic(probably not new now :)))) sounds awesome! Great fic!
DarkSecrets666 chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
awesome XD
Dante chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
It's a nice story, but I'm almost giving up on it because of your English mistakes. Some are just minor errors, but the worst is that you use 'their' instead of 'there'.
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
WOW! *nosebleed*
The Game you have made me lose chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Damn it... lost again
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
oh my, this looks so.. interesting *smiles*

nice first chapter! i am surely gonna read this:D
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
...this made me lose the game... damn it

Its a good story so far... I feel as if I have read this before... O.o oh well, I shall jjust be rereading it and reviewing again :D

I dont believe there are any problems with that
Violet the maid chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
i loved the idea and... now thaks to u i have lost the game. lol nic story and i am writing one my self. hope you give me a great review ;)
kuroainii chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
kyaahh..this story made me have goosebumps..LOL