Reviews for Twas Mimsy
musicalgirl4474 chapter 3 . 8/7
That was greatly entertaining!
Potter4me chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
I had my sucpicions ;) I give you a B. If only because my sleep deprived brain was able to somehow still grasp from somewhere in the beginning of chapter 2 that this was a hallucination. But it was so well written I could totally c people falling for it until monster batman came along. Monster batman is usually the sign that you've been drugged. I think it was the moving manquin that hinted me. You just left it at that as if a moving inanimate object was normal. Sneaky ;) but enough of my stupid judging. *slap* bad potter bad. This story was really well done. I couldn't help but compare it to that teen titans episode where robin is fighting the slade that isn't there. You pulled it off really smoothly and sneakilly and slowly made the truth more obvious before batman actually revieled it out right. Excellent job. Write on dude!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Well this was strange... :P Did you get the big bat idea from Ted Dekker's Circle Series? I know there were giant bat things in there... I forgot what they're called though. Anyway, that was interesting, a fun read. :)
Ally Marton chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
:D The fact that you mentioned Ted Dekker made reading this 10 times more enjoyable, way to be.

Love your sarcasm, like, LOVE love it!

I'm... not SURE what's going on, it sounds like Robin might be gassed, but love how your portraying his character!
Amozon28 chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
hhaha funny.i mean f-f-feathered bikini! Really good. Bruce is so a mother hen.

noticed one spelling error or something

"and a new counter-toxin had to me made"

i couldn't tell what you meant to say

-had to /be/ made

-toxin made by me

but whatever don't matter. it was good...and confusing im just glad Robin didn't die. A
tydeerose chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
such a great story love it
J. J. Bean chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I like it. A lot. And I also like your grading system ;]

I rather liked the fight scenes; they were easy to follow and flowed well. They weren't choppy and actiony for the sake of being action-packed, and made sense.

I shall be following this story (maybe silently, maybe stomping around) as it has piqued my interest way more than just slightly. I wanna know where you're going with this! :]

PS, RE chapter 2: don'tcha just love writing random chapters/scenes? Or is that just me?

On the topic of AIW (not that we're on it), check out this Mad Hatter I found while looking at costumes: neo-ludwig c2/The_Mad_Hatter_Cosplay_Costume_C00312_

I think it's SO COOL! :D
kayel29 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing!
PixelKit chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
In all honesty. I loved it. Leave it to Robin to enjoy a fight with the cheshire cat xD I managed to put two and two together and guess he was under scarecrow-drug-related influence; from breaking his nose (hehehe); when his costume started to move. I was even more sure when Batman became an actually bat-man (that was just epic). So in the end, was that him just falling back asleep and imagining the coconut smell, or did she really come back? O.o Or well I guess not come back, cuz she was never there, but... well you know what I mean lol. Amazing story! I really love your work!
bluejay chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Hmm, since you asked for honest criticism, I'll offer mine with regards to the fight scene.

First off, I suggest sticking to one (Dick's) POV. There was a point wherein Cheshire's thoughts were being shown and without any sort of separation, it becomes a little confusing.

Second, this is more from my preference, try using a more proactive turn of phrase. Example, 'he landed in a crouch' as opposed to 'he took a crouched stance'. I find that describing action as it happens instead of in a passive way is more engaging.

Well, you've been doing alright so far, and these are just my opinions. I hope I've been of some help though :)
BlackMarionette chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
haha 'feathered bikini'. That just made my night XD
Storm.Reader21 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Nice story. Well written. I thought you did a great job with the fight scene. I liked it very much. :)
Ravenietta chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
My story senses are tingling...makes me wonder what'll happen next. Great job.

Ravenietta chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This is extremely good...I've always admired Cheshire as a villain. Please update soon, as I'm extremely curious to the outcome of this...will Robin die? I'm fond of your writing.

SuperninjaX chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This is do confusing...update soon!