Reviews for Flaming Ember: The New Sequel to Blaze
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
What! You ended it here! COME THE FUCK ON!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
awe man that the last chapter aweeeeeeeeeee
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
Aw. Why have you stopped updating? D:
QuickeningPulse chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Please update soon! I want to know whats gonna happen next!.
Mika927 chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
Please update soon. It's been a long time and I desperately want to read more. This story along with Blaze is fantastic :)
Vegeta's twin Lea chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
made me cry. Very touching.
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
I feel obliged to call you a bitch for doing that to Kurt so I will do so: You're a bitch. Hope that doesn't do anything to our friendship...though, we have both done worse to each other so I guess not.
ROM3O chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Omg I like literally cried at the this chapter please please I'm begging you update I want Kurt get kid back as well get kiara back omg what gonna happen to kiara is she gonna be ok oh that's a stupid question she may not be ok I hope it ain't sryker wait is he dead? Omg miscua nooooooooooooooooooooo
digimonreader chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
good story
kitcool chapter 15 . 2/8/2012
Please please continue please please
LeCait chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Hey, you need to write. Nao. xD You haven't updated it in a long time, and it needs to be updated. Please? I'm dying without this, cause it's so dramatic and cool x3
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Holy cow, that was emotional! Hope you come out with another chapter soon. This is getting dramatically good!
smileintothechaos chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Very dramatic chapter! I'm excited to read what will happen next! c:
BSD chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Some German corrections

Glaubst du, er vertrauen kann, warden Mama - German for, "Do you think he can be trusted, Mama?"

warden is misspelled I think you mean worden, werden, wurden what ever one you meant you don't really need it you can leave it at "Glaubst du, er vertrauen kann Mama" or you could say" Glaubst du, wir ihn vertrauen k├Ânnen, Mama?"

Ich glaube nicht, dass wir eine Wahl haben - German for, "I don't think we have a choice."

you could also say "Ich glaube, wir keine Wahl haben." I believe we have no choice.
BariSaxyDame chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
i would first like to say that i really like the story and the previous story in this series. my one critic is about one of the German phrases that i've you've used repeatedly that while technically is grammatically correct but has an awkward syntax that is unsuitable for it's intended meaning

"Ich liebe Sie." The Sie is the formal "you" like how you would speak to strangers or your boss or the Queen. It just sound awkward for the meaning and situations that i think your going for.

"Ich liebe dich" is the more common way to say i love you to someone that you care about.

that is my one real correction on Paar you have some of the better phrasing of some of the attempts i've seen in other stories