Reviews for Finding Home
Still a guest chapter 1 . 3/7
That is one an example of a beautiful story. The plot, the characters, everything. Even your writing style was so detailed and precise. It was enjoyable and refreshing to read. Thank you for this story.

-GWNAFFA
Terradoll chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This was absolutely breathtaking. Amazing.
And yknow it's not like I needed my heart anyways.
FallenAngelWings chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Sooooo cute :3 Al obviously needed some comfort... scratch that, they both did, after all the events that happened in the movie...I wanted to see more fluffiness but this makes up for it :) 3
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This scene is now part of my headcanon. I so much prefer this to what the movie decided constituted as a reunion. Here we have two brothers, best friends closer than most siblings ever become, who have spent every day together for most of their lives, sacrificed all they had for the other, been cruelly separated between worlds for two years after a five-year period of being together but without the least physical contact, and are now reunited and finally able to spend their lives together. And some dingbat in production decides that a smile, shrug, and a nod is sufficient to show the depth of their relationship.

Needless to say, this fic provides much more of what I was looking for. They were both in-character, dialogue and situations were natural and flowed well, the only complaints I have are with misspelled words, and I love your stories. Never stop writing!
A Wandering Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is amazing! I don't know where to start listing off the greatness that is this fic. I love it! :D
May you never run out of ideas!
Wander
Taisi chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Brilliant. There are so many touching phrases in this piece I don't even know where to start.

Alphonse worrying that Alfons was a "better me"? That was heartbreaking. The brothers both had their fears and time alone with each other brought them to light because despite how long Ed and Al weren't together, they're close in a way I can't imagine being close with anyone and their secrets came out.

Ed, showing his vulnerabilities to the only person in the world he's willing to; Al, making him strong again.

"Do you hate me?" That line in the anime, as well as the similar scene in Brotherhood and the manga, will always break my heart. Ed has lived with that fear on his shoulders, weighing him down for years- and even though, in the anime, Al told him otherwise, in the manga and Brotherhood, Al never really reassured Ed, they just patched things up and renewed their determination to move forward.

And now I'm wondering if maybe that question still lingered.

WAHH, anyway, awesome fic. ;D Three left!
DreamStar14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is really awesome. Although, I didn't want Al to cut his hair. He looks cuter with long hair. In my opinion anyways.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
AW! This is so awesome! *U* Rock on! Absolutely amazing! Love this! This is honestly the best Alphonse-Edward brotherly fic I've ever read! *U* *U* The emotion, the imagery, the dialogue, the In-Character-ness, EVERYTHING...! *U* SO GORGEOUS! Rock on! Love this so much!
Capitano chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This is freaking awesome! So damn sweet! It broke my heart!It's the best fanfic about Ed and Al that I've ever read!

How can you manage to write like that? It's all perfect! In partucular I love your way to describe the feeling and the love of brothers have for each other, the way they opened their hearts to each other... It was too beautiful!(*sniff sniff*)

Wonderful job! I have no words! *_*
amanda chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
me ha encantado! de verdad, se te da muy bien esto de escribir, ademas ha sido tan adorable...pofa vor, escribe mas historias, estare deseando leerlas! )
LovelyNika chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I really like this fanfic (actually, I like all ur AL and Ed fanfics- GO BROTHERS!) i am surprised you don't have more reviews. Maybe you could write a buncha oneshots about al and ed as HUMANs.
Psycho and Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
How does this not have more reveiws? i mean seriously,this is a gorgeous fic and you need way more credit. well ,awsomely done.

i loved the whole Al-soul thing and i've thought that the perfect ending would be like that other brotherly story you have but this is like the sweet alternate ending that everyone should have. ive never really thought of Al being mentally 17 in a 12 year olds body,i like it. :3 . i would totally love that! myself anyways. but enough of me gabbering i completely loved it ! Great job (i also really love 'what heaing is' its it bad that i love the part where ed falls on al? haha it was cute)

Your awesome!

~Princess
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This. is. beautiful.

...I want to start saying more, but all there is to say is that you portrayed the love that siblings share beautifully. It brought tears to my eyes. Well done.