Reviews for Till I find you, 'Till you Find me
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 8/15
Dammit, the scream fest never gets boring but of course it do gets frustrating... But I love to see them getting all the facts wrong and blowing all the right facts to huge proportion, meaningfully it's called "jumping the guns"... Love the story very much, thanks!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I have read this fic many times, but haven't reviewed until now. I love this fic, it's great and really imaginative, have you ever thought of doing a sequel?
Jill2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003

ah ... so sweet. What balm for the B/A soul, even though I'd have preferred for Buffy to kill St. Cheekbones off. You know, I'm all for strong women who don't need a male savior! But still ... loved it!

Thanks for giving us that little piece of love.

VioletSpirit chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Jennem chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I got a BIRTHDAY PRESENT! *does a little dance*

*smooch* I love you, Goldy. You're the best.

And *I* thought the story was great, and since its MY birthday present, I'm smacking a *Great* sticker on it.

Wow. I'm getting must be all the caffine. Anyway, you know you're great. I know you're great. What's more to say?

Hugs and Smoochies, from your evil twin in crime.

Gaz2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Must say, I agreed w/all sentiments expressed. Nice job.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
:sniffles:Beautiful. As always, true to life. I hope you continue writing for a LONG time. Solitude
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Awwww that was great. Your beta is a lucky gal... I think I'll send this to my beta too. Maybe I can convince myself to write her one, only it would be really bad because I *need* my beta. :) Lovely work...happy Easter. -LadyCallie
dee chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This fic was so sweet. I loved it. Nice touch witht the ring at the end. I love a happy ending, especially when it involves buffy and angel.
kristenk chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
why did you make angel kill spike? spike was the cool one. the story was pretty good. even though spike turned out to be the bad guy!
Ari chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
*Sigh* This one tugs at your heart strings. Like always, wonderful B/A.