Reviews for Till I find you, 'Till you Find me
myriassterre chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I have read this fic many times, but haven't reviewed until now. I love this fic, it's great and really imaginative, have you ever thought of doing a sequel?
Jill2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Goldy,

ah ... so sweet. What balm for the B/A soul, even though I'd have preferred for Buffy to kill St. Cheekbones off. You know, I'm all for strong women who don't need a male savior! But still ... loved it!

Thanks for giving us that little piece of love.

Jill
VioletSpirit chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
AHHHHHHH!SOOOOO GOOD!
Jennem chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I got a BIRTHDAY PRESENT! *does a little dance*

*smooch* I love you, Goldy. You're the best.

And *I* thought the story was great, and since its MY birthday present, I'm smacking a *Great* sticker on it.

Wow. I'm getting weird...it must be all the caffine. Anyway, you know you're great. I know you're great. What's more to say?

Hugs and Smoochies, from your evil twin in crime.

Jennem
Gaz2 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Must say, I agreed w/all sentiments expressed. Nice job.
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
:sniffles:Beautiful. As always, true to life. I hope you continue writing for a LONG time. Solitude
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Awwww that was great. Your beta is a lucky gal... I think I'll send this to my beta too. Maybe I can convince myself to write her one, only it would be really bad because I *need* my beta. :) Lovely work...happy Easter. -LadyCallie
dee chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This fic was so sweet. I loved it. Nice touch witht the ring at the end. I love a happy ending, especially when it involves buffy and angel.
kristenk chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
why did you make angel kill spike? spike was the cool one. the story was pretty good. even though spike turned out to be the bad guy!
Ari chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
*Sigh* This one tugs at your heart strings. Like always, wonderful B/A.