Reviews for Only One Word Comes to Mind
i understand that your last update was 2 years ago, so probably you won't see that, but i really need to say that: you wrote the most beautiful fanfic that i have ever readen. it's like poetry to me. i read the series when i was way younger, and i think i just kept reading it until the last book to find out what would happen to michael, such a realistic and incredible character. you explore his pov in such a natural and gorgeous way that it made oowctm my favorite fic ever. thank you very much for reviving in me the interest and joy that i had when i read pd. you're an awesome writer, and i really hope to see one day new fics or updates in your profile!
EMILY chapter 5 . 3/4
good so far. love Michael's POV
LisaKathryn chapter 41 . 9/10/2014
Ah this is so amazing! Please finish it at least until the end of the third book!
kjc chapter 41 . 7/9/2014
post more! so cute!please write faster!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/15/2014
God, that's seriouly my favorite PD fanfic. I hope you give it a try again soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/12/2014
CONTINUE THIS, PLEASE! THIS IS THE BEST MICHAEL POV FIC I'VE EVER READ!
SomewhereBeyondReality chapter 41 . 2/1/2014
This is so great, you've got Michael's voice perfectly. He's so devastated over Kenny and Mia!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2013
PLEASE THE NEST CHAPTER! IT'S TAKING SO LONG! please, please, please! I just love this fic and you can't just let it like this, unfinished... I want them to kiss, it's so close! please, please, please... I just love this story!
WitchIce11 chapter 41 . 12/24/2013
Wow. Oh my god. I love this! You're an amazing writer :) please please please please update soon!
landingescape chapter 41 . 12/16/2013
Hi!
For a long time I read your fic and never took the time to write you a review.
Your fic is fantastic!
I mean you totally get the spirit. I'm pretty sure Meg Cabot could not write a better Mickeal's point of view story. It's so epic, you have the perfect combinaison between sticking to the books and being able to create a new story explaining Mickael's behaviour throught the books. It's so clever to induce the fact that Princess Diaires is Mia POV and that being said, sometimes she missinterprets things and overthinks others (we can of touch it in the books but we never really have the true version of the facts). Thus, you can bring the story a new dimension.
Moreover, your Mickael is so perfect! He has the good vibrations that we all melted for in the books but he also gains a new interest with perfect lines and thinking. You really stick to the books' dialogues and it's pure pleasure to read how you incorporate Mickael thoughts between it! Not too girly, not too boyish; just the right measure of what we love: Mickael Moscovitz!
I hope you're not giving up this fic, it's been so long time since you have wrote the last chapter (and what chapter!) I hope you will update soon! I'm crossing my fingers, last time you updated it was for my birthday, so maybe, I shouldn't loose hope!
Good continuation and BRAVO for your writing!

pS: i'm sorry if there are misswriting, i'm french!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/21/2013
EVERYBODY LOVES THAT FIC. I LOVE THAT FIC. PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/21/2013
You haven't updated for a very long time now. That's the best PD fanfic! Please, don't give up. Your work is amazing!
ashgal251 chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ITS BEEN FOREVER! YOU CAPTURE THEIR RELATIONSHIP BEAUTIFULLY!
MM chapter 41 . 10/25/2013
This is a super story! What a creative idea. I can't wait for new chapters! Please please update soon!
PrincessAmelie09 chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
This is very, very well written and it is very interesting to read things from Michael's perspective! Please update soon!