Reviews for A Traveller's Guide to the Other World
TheWhiteMouthCat chapter 1 . 8/21
I just finished reading the whole thing out loud in a voice similar to the narrator from the Stanley Parable. A laughed my eyes off (Get it? Cause-All right it is not funny!)

I have no words. It is wonderful. It was hilarious, amazing, and enjoyable to SO MANY levels that I cannot describe. I hope I can make something like this one day.
Hunter's Way chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
thanks, now i'll be leaving for the other world in few days and hopefully come out alive!
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I'm not sure why, exactly, but I hear J.K. Simmons reading this, in the guise of the late Cave Johnson. Seems almost like an advertisement, of all things.

Also, what happened to those presumptuous lawyers?
Alyssa A chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
You forgot to mention the determination of your host once they have lost.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I am angry at myself.

Well, thing one, I just realized I have a massive list of fics I haven't read on my backlog.

Thing two, I read this a while ago. And never reviewed it.

Here's a review for you, for making me laugh my ass off over and over again.
rose pedal chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is got to be the most ...FuNniest thing I have ever read I loved coraline my favorite book and movie I love it and this made me chuckkle good job
Eidetiker for Melodies chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That managed to make me smile. I liked the general tone of the text, it was like a travel guide but ever so deliciously sarcastic.
Model Builder chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was very entertaining. And I think Neil Gaiman would approve . . . .

How about writing a guide to Lyra's world from "His Dark Materials?" Or even "A Muggle's Guide to Hogwarts?"
Flikaline Rosalka chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Utterly awesome and funny!
l0vely-l0uise chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Really funny, I loved it.
huhsmile chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this was an amusing fic xD. very fun!

i love the way you wrote it as a guide!
The REAL Trickster Queen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Thank You, I enjoyed my trip to the Other I must go to the doctor to get this black button off my left eye, I ran before she got my right one *Smiles Proudly*
Andy 46587 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow, this story was really funny. I wonder if you could do something funny like this for Neverland (the island, not the ranch).