Reviews for When Somebody Loved Me, Everything Was Beautiful
WindStar chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Very cute indeed. Well done :)
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love this story.

Darling (the dog) sounds adorable. At least Eames has one again (well, two Darlings, if you include Arthur ;P ) in the real world.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Absolutely beautiful - and the puppy scene at the end was very poignant :')
Bethany Ruth chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really loved this. The emotion is so strong and powerful, it was a fantastic read. Thank you for writing it.
Anime-is-mi-life chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
awww

i luv this

it's such good fluff fic!
Cub 22 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This story was great! The ending was adorable.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
that was.. interesting. and good too. well-written.
eshajouri chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I can't even say how much I adored it. Really. You made me really happy, thank you soooo much!
minlin chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh. I got teary-eyed when Arthur shot Darling, even though she was just a projection. Then he shows up at Eames door with a puppy? sniffle.
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aw, damn that was so cute :-) I loved Arthur's little peace gesture of a puppy at the end.
alice-in-wonderland1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Am I one of those bad people who don't review but the picture of arthur with a puppy made me melt. Great story...awesome ending!
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awwww.
AnotherPinkElephant chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow, this is amazing. I loved it, especially the puppy at the end.

Favvourriiiteedd!
velonicaSushi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh maii. XD this is so cute! :D and i nearly cried when darling died..but still! Im glad that arthur bought eames a real darling :d
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I haven't seen Inception. At all. I was told it has something to do with VR and dreaming, and that's about it. I have no idea who Eames and Arthur are, I only read this because I have you on Author Alert.

And this fic STILL tugged on the heartstrings.

Yes, that is a compliment to your talent at writing. You're good.