Reviews for Eien pt 3: Mezame
lalstice chapter 29 . 8/28/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! sephy's dead? Awww...well...at least Cloud's alive...
CleverPhoenix chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
Well at least nothing stays quiet for long there. I'm really curious to see what happens next, whether both of them will go on a rampage or not. Also, I wonder what effect the experiments had on Cloud, since they were definitely not good ones. Awesome chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
Woah! Cloud's really having a nasty time, I hope they rescue him soon. Though I have to admit I'm curious to know why Zack's been acting so weird lately, though I guess we'll find out soon. Anyway, awesome yet creepy chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 24 . 7/18/2011
Cloud really has no luck when it comes to mad scientists, does he? I hope Sephiroth comes to the rescue quickly though, after all, Cloud going on a rampage is probably not a good thing. Anyway, awesome new chapter (though I wonder who the scientist is) and please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
Wow, Sephiroth is actually being good for once! It's a miracle! Anyway, awesome chapter, can't wait to read the rest!
CleverPhoenix chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
Wow, this chapter really is going over all of the old memories they have, both important and touching ones. Though I have to say, I didn't expect Sephiroth to do that at the end, it took me completely by surprise. Anyway, awesome new chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 21 . 7/11/2011
Woah! That was a brilliant lemon! Though now that it's clear what's happening to Cloud, it makes me wonder if they really will have to kill him to set him free, I hope they don't but I guess we'll see. Love the new chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 20 . 7/6/2011
Woah, Cloud and Zack are in big trouble, but then again when are they not? I'm slightly curious as to whether it's the other Calamities behind Cloud's visions or if Jenova is involved, since it could be either at this point. Awesome chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
O_O I wasn't expecting that! Though to be honest, I really should have seen that first bit coming. I'm curious as to what was happening to Cloud physically as this happened in his mind though, since ANYTHING could have been going on. Anyway, love the new chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
Wow! I wouldn't be surprised if Cloud went utterly insane due to this, though it's nice to see he has support from his friends. But now I'm curious about Vincent. Anyway, awesome chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Zack still doesn't grasp the fact that he doesn't fully understand what Cloud is going through, and that's going to make things very difficult for him. I'm really curious to see how Genesis' and Cloud's talk will influence things though as something will undoubtably happen now. Awesome new chapter, please update soon!
RedLeatherDarkGrey chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Wow!

I like this chapter.
CleverPhoenix chapter 16 . 6/26/2011
Woah! So Cloud finally found out the truth about Aeris, no wonder he freaked out. Sephiroth really is in denial about the whole thing isn't he? I wonder when he'll admit he cares more than he should. Anyway, awesome chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Well look who finally showed up! Poor Cloud, I bet he's confused out of his mind right now, and Zack definitely isn't helping matters in the slightest. Awesome new chapter, please update soon!
CleverPhoenix chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
O_O Didn't see that coming in the slightest! I never thought that Jenova would ever become somewhat of a good guy in all this, but I guess anythings possible. Though I have to admit I still am curious about where Sephiroth has wandered off to. I loved the new chapter, please update soon!