Reviews for Matching Converse and Ballroom Dancing
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Loved this! This is the kind of friendship I wish I had (minus the romance bit.) really sweet
seanix00bs chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
so lovely!
Becca chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is amazingly good and it's lovely to read a story where my heart in not put through a blender. Thank you for sharing this lovely fic.
TheYumeTsumetai chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
AHHHHHHH! IT'S SO KLAINE. IT'S SO PERFECTLY KLAINE. IT MADE ME CRY AND I'M NOT SURE WHY! I'M GOING INSANE FOR THIS STORY SO PERFECTLY KLAINE.
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
ASJfkl;JFDKLASJDFKLJKLDSJF.

That is my review.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
omg, youve smothered me to death with fluff
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I want to die. This was just... i love you so much.
dashboardlight chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Such a cute and adorable story! I loved it, thanks for writing!
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This story just makes me so darn happy. Like, I'll never get tired of it. Heh, someday this will be my kids' bedtime story XD
ntomk chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
ALL THE KLAINE. Yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of right now.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Amazing!
einfach so chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
so beautiful I love it!
Forever-Drarry-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I'm crying right now. I know people lie about that to make you feel like your work moved them, but I really am a little chivied up right now. Iv just been reading all your Klaine fanfictions and this is the best so dar. Im sorry if you cant understand what I'm typing because my eyes are blurry and I'm really tired, but I love this so much! I'm adding it to my favorites and will read it if I'm ever feeling sad. Alright. I have to stop. My kindle is soaked... 3u!
marble-fire chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
SO MANY FEELS.

I feel like I am going to burst with joy, happiness and whatnot. Thank you for writing this! It was amazing :D
Jenluci chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I could hear it on my head as the introduction summary that they have before each glee episode. Here's what you missed on glee...

Well done.