Reviews for Matching Converse and Ballroom Dancing
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Awh! This was just beyond adorable!
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Amazing :) I love it! Now I want to go buy converse ... because I own none ...
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was one of the sweetest stories I have ever read! Amazing job!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Hm.

Intresting...
summermissmoo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Never have I spent 20 minutes reading something that I enjoyed more. I love the style of it and the characterisation. I believed it.

"Kurt really never does read Harry Potter, and Blaine tries hard but he can't convince their children to, either." I just can't. It's so insanely perfect and makes me feel all fluttery inside- thank you for this :)

Summer :))
funkyorange chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That. Is. Adorable!

Sorry, but I can't get over the cuteness! :)
moogy5 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Very well written. Excellent job.
Musicismyblood chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*slack-jawed* ...Wow. How much of this is actually personal experience? If you don't mind me asking.
klaine-supermegafoxyawesomehot chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for making me sob :( its so amazing! Oh my goodness! And so different to. With no dialouge. But seriously, I LOVE IT
heart chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Too many feelings! I am so loving this wonderful story. You are a brilliant writer and I love all your work.
Rache-Criss chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
that was so cute
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This story is so adorable and I cried because it reminds me of my best friend and I just love everything about it.
autumnsaklainer chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That was so cute! Ahh I'm all warm and fuzzy now :3 I love you're writing! You're very talented(: xx
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I think I'm gonna cry. THis is so beautiful and it sort of reminds me of my best friend a dn god it 's so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Emilia chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG, it's so beautiful and adorable! I have no words. Thanks so much for this story. 3
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »