Reviews for Matching Converse and Ballroom Dancing
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh wow. This was really, really pretty.

I adored the way you wrote this Kiddie!Klaine's story, the pacing, the way it sounded, like with a sort of cadence while it went through my head, the recurring tie, converses, Powerpuff lunchboxes, holding hands, etcetc. I loved how you got their whole life together into a one-shot and yet still had it be so full and complete. It had everything; it made me giddy, it made me coo, it made gave me a short-lived pain to match their short-lived fight, it made me fear for them, but still be relieved because at least they had each other.

I can't ask for more,after reading it-it was that lovely.
JessicaJooney chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Awwwwwww! They're kids and then they're not and they're still cute and awwwwww
thegirlwiththethorninherside chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful. Adorable. Sweet. Romantic. Cute. Wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is one of my favorite stories I have ever read. Thank you.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Adorable.
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I really, really love this. This is one of the sweetest little stories. And, now it makes me jealous that I met my boyfriend in high school because Kurt and Blaine are so cute their ENTIRE lives! Of course, it's probably for the best that we didn't meet that young but, you know. Haha. Anyway, this is beautiful and you did a great job with this!

-Alexis
SK1998 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is so cute! I love this story!
followtheyellowbrickroad23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
awww.. and once again awww

little blaine saving money to buy little kurt sewing machine is the sweetest thing i ever read in fanfics

i think need to go to see my dentist, this was just to sweet
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i just died and went heaven :) that was too effing cute. like i cant even handle it :) great job...
sarahsayswoof chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
asdfghjklkjhgfdsathdsjhkhgjf I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS AMAZING.
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love it.
blue.girl.1994 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was so CUTE! I can't believe I hadn't stumbled upon this story before!
jfioensiof chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I can't stop grinning and for some reason I feel on the verge of tears, excuse me whilst I rave about this to my friend so that she can sqwee with it too :3
sassy selena chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
that was really cute i love how it followed them through their different times together i think its cute that kurt defended blaine over a lunch box :)
JustLikeTheSong chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
that was the most beautiful story i have ever read. I want to read it over and over because its so perfect. I'm just going to go sit in a corner and cry over how amazing this was.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »