Reviews for Eternity
Forbidden Smiles chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow. Very nice poem. ]
xRachelx chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Wow, I'm seriously impressed! That is great and it rhymes too! How wonderful, it was a chance finding and I think myself very lucky hehe! I really love it, definately holds the essence of FF8, really great work, well done! Ps. I really love TAIGA, so update, update! Hehe! Really great poem, great work!
Tiriya chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Wow. This was wonderful! It was so short and yet it was just so damn *good*. I loved it. Gonna go read some of your other stuff now.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Poetry has never been my forte, but I must say I like this poem very much. The format is simple and to the point, the language is fitting and powerful. Quite nice.
Maloire chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Most excellent! That was quite the poem! I loved everything about it! :D!
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
One word: WOW! This poem was EXTREMELY well done! I love it! )
Rinoa-sama chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Very, very good. It's mysterious and real at the same time...if you know what I mean. Which you probably don't. Oh well, great job, keep on writing!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Love the poem! Interesting...
Sessy-Sama Lover chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
This is really good! I loved it! _
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
Very good poem, great rhythm, which is nice to see, when I've read so many poems that don't have rhytm at all! Moving and you write with few words, but say a lot...sorry badly worded there, hope you understand what I mean! Have you written any Quistis fic? Keep it up!

C
Bella Ragazza chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
magistrate...can you do no wrong? ) hehe . simply fabulous. love the choppy rhythm and it just makes that beautiful scene ive seen a zillion times more beautiful. bravo to you!
Ellwyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
This is beautiful. I could even see the scenes playing back in my head-not to say I haven't watched it hundreds of times, but your poetry is beautiful. :)
Damia Raven chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
that was so beautiful! that was amazing! so pure and simple and such a flow of words! i loved it! Damia
Lady Ava chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
dude...that's deep. Very Well Written. I love it
Ashbear chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I truly wish I could write poetry. The feelings and expressions conveyed in simple, poignant words. It captures the scene with intensity and grace. Outstanding.