Reviews for Strength of a Sage
Tanneal chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Good story man, I hope you update and soon!
sortofbored chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Really interesting story. I would love to see it continued.
Fayari chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
So you're mixing the Juupongatana with the Akatsuki? Interesting.
theleadingman08 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
This is a very well written and well thought out story. Please don't let it die.
The night of Zoroark chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
cool
jafr86 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
great story
happy everyday life chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This is getting really great! And yes, I always thought Kakashi failed Sakura. You redeemed him in your story!

I have a little hard time reading Sakura saying, "Kaka-sensei" without feeling disturbed because it's supposed to be "Kakashi-sensei". Won't it be awkward if Sakura called Sasuke, "Sasu-kun"? That is exactly how awkward I feel when reading her say, "Kaka-sensei."

Also, Temari was trying to keep Gaara's inner demon a secret and just limited her words to, "he was special." But then the next moment she is openly talking about Gaara releasing the Ichibi.
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
This is a very good story with a great plot. I hope this happened in canon. Please continue with the story:)
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I like the beginning. You have excellent writing style!
NarutoFanatic chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
UPDATE PLEASE!
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
hmmm sounds interesting...well can it be like affection for sakura and naruto ? and naruto mature lil bit realizing he only wanted sakura because she was his first friend before saukra nd ino became friends.. and naruto wont have romance or he will find another chick?
Footster26 chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
OMG ok i just discovered your story and i think i am in LOVE!

your writing style and characters are just fabulous! and i can't wait to read more of your story!

Update soon! :D
Please Read my stuff chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
love it
9-tailed reaper chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
great story so far

is pein the leader ? or is he an OC?

Hokage Shikamaru : this is troublesome

random anbu: sir the entire village is on fire!

Shikamaru:everything is troublesome...im going to sleep

lol