Reviews for Reverie and That Song She Sings
Jaejae chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
This story was truly a precious gem to discover. I realize that it has not been updated in a while, but I do hope one day that it will be continued. You are a very gifted author.
Tuppence chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
So beautiful and so tragic and so sad. It's absolutely wonderful. I really really really hope you continue with this.

Tuppence chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Hehe no your characters aren't 2 dimensional in the least. Faye's acknowledgement of the fact that she would have left was...well, it was a huge character hurdle. This totally broke the 2-dimensional aspect. After all, it isn't simple old Faye, completely blindly in love with Spike. It's lovely writing and I really really really hope you continue on with it.

Tuppence chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
I absolutely love this story of yours, and how it's progressing. I love your mini poems in the end, and the repetition of "what did you do Faye". It's haunting symbolises the haunting quality that Faye has. It's wonderful. I love how Spike kept these and how he inadvertently shares this with her.

Tuppence chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Oh that was brilliant! The kiss was so well described and oh-so-amazing. The surreality of the whole story is absolutely brilliant. I love it.

Tuppence chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Oh it's so promising. I love it. The twist that Spike didn't know is so brilliant.

Tuppence chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
It's so beautiful and bittersweet and I love it. It's brilliant.

Kahoko chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
Argl! Don't stop there *dies from sadness*

Please continue! the plot is just too good to be left like that!

Good work, really!
woofyy chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
you're a good writer lar! D its good D and the poems are pretty good too D is this the end or is there going to be another chapter cuz the end kind of confued meh abit p
woofyy chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
nice poem D
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 5 . 5/25/2006
And Once again. You're beautiful poems overide the fic. Lol Sorry
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 4 . 5/25/2006
Sorry everytime you put a poem at the end I forgot all about the fic. I'm a big poetry whore and I love this poem.
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
I liked this chapter, very dead sexy..
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
The poem is cute and Spike is, just so damn sexy
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow, it was good enough to be left a one shot.