Reviews for Better than Earth Girls
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
That was oddly hot, in a disturbing, chilling sort of way.
On a side note, breath play probably doesn't work for aliens, respiratory bypass system and all.
Your writing is sensual and exciting and a joy to read, as always.
greieve chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hehehe sexy
sarathesarcastic chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
this is fuckin hot lets get married
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
If this was what really happened... Wooowwww...
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow. I just had to favorite this! I read it a week or two ago and I keep coming back. Like, seriously, I've read this ten times now. Congrats on such a compelling fic.
tribble608 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
nnnnh *gasps* liiiike it. like it much. can't say more. must masturbate now.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I know you said complete, but please write a sequel or something...It was good!
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That's extremely disturbing and worryingly good. Thank you.
Em chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Perfect.

Tone.

Character.

Perfect.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh, my. That's... lovely. Coincidentally enough (to the point of being a bit weird), I was just rewatching End of Time earlier today. But nice story! I've seen Doctor/Master End of Time stuff before (obviously), and I've even read people 'giggling' about all those crossdressed Masters, but putting the two together is not something I've thought of (I went and looked at the picture, btw, also).

I like how you do it! Using the monologue structure while still conveying what *both* parties are doing is masterful, and the *voice* you give the Master is amazing- the words ('my dear poppet', 'how precious', 'good puppy'), the interrupting moods ("Look. At. Me. Or I'll pull on your hair so hard it'll come out in fistfuls. That's *better*."- your use of punctuation and font there is perfect), the rather unique sadism ("I might have to bring Gramps in here to see me ravish you, just to pass the time", "That was fun", "I wager you simply can't wait").

It all goes rather nicely with the scenes in "The Darkness Still Has Work to Do", btw, I think.

Though wow, poor Doctor!