Reviews for Love, Logan
FromGallifrey chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OMG! you had me crying there!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
lol i was close to crying lol. but then i smiled when i saw the end :)
D chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I Hate You For Making Me Cry But I Love You For Making This Story AMAZING! Like Seriously, you r so convincing! I actually thought Logan would leave! 3 Anyways GREAT story! 3
no white horse for me chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was an awesome story! I was having a panic attack when I read that he was leaving, and then I read the end and I was like 'oh my god, he's not a jerk!' but if I were Camille, I would have exploded when he came back - slapped him as many times as possible and THEN said yes.

Keep writing!
ilovejames chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
im glad he didnt leave;)
Lashton chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
OMB!That was the most freakin sad and cutest story ever! I love it!
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
HAHA!. I really wanna see Camille's reaction to this! You should write a Camille reaction fic with this. LOL This was great!
Parisred chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMG i loved it. lol at first i was like... what? Logan would never act like this hes being a coward and an as$hole! but i love the ending it lightened my mood and made me happy again. good job!
tank602 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You are freaking great! I was crying and my eyes are all puffy and red and I kept thinking why, he keeps saying that he loves her and everything. I kept thinking that he was being selfish and everything. I'm still crying but my heart literally stoped when I read 'will you marry me?' I was so shocked. Thank you so much for writing this!
Novelist N Training chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Because I AM supernice, I'm reviewing. I have to say two things.

1. The letter was really well written

and

2. STUPIDEST. APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE. EVER! Serioudly, if you thought this was funny, it really wasn't.
1WonderfullyMade1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOL oh my gosh i was ready to burst out tears this was so funny. Wow and the end priceless. Great job
poeticjustice13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOL that was a truly good fic. You don't see something like that everyday! Great work
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was awesome!

I was about to cry reading that whole thing and then I read the PS part and I freaked out :)

but who would do that! I probably would have gotten mad at him...but I would forgive him after like 10 minutes and we would get MARRIEEEED :)

ahh that was precious :) great job!
lavlilac chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
hahaha. I really though he was going to leave her but man was I wrong.

Great idea. That was so unexpected. Oh and well done: nicely written, interesting plot and story.

I just enjoyed reading it. So, thank you for sharing :)
dreamyourheartout chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You are so mean! You had me crying at first but then at the end I'm like no she didn't...Hahahaha but anyways very good job I'll be looking for more from you in the future!