Reviews for Le Fantome de la Maison Jaune:
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
I really loved reading this FanFic so much. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter soon. you did a great job as well.
Samantha chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I love this story! You have to update soon!
Don'tMakeMeLickYou chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
wow i wish i could write like this! so are you still working on this story? i dont mean to be pushy, its just i noticed the last time it was updated was like a year ago, and im curious. oh and if you decide to do another Phantom of the opera PhanPhic contest, i would enter! :)
Phoenix chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Oh snap! Naser is probably scared to death. Will he continue to be hostile toward them or will he become a friend?
Phoenix chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Ok, that was really dumb. Exciting and romantic, but dumb. This is NOT going to help Emma's Dad sympathize with them at all. Not to mention it was extreamly dangerous for Emma and the babies.
Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Ah, so Emma doesn't go back to Erik but he comes to her? Interesting. How will he cope with living in the 21st century?
Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh snap, twins! I was not expecting that. But Erik must be worried sick. How will Emma get back to him?
trappinismygame chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
ok, you totally have to continue this story. You have now made me a fan of the Phantom of the Opera! And I absolutly love this story and you end it with such a cliffy!
Tiryn chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
Man, when I finished reading the first story, I was like "YOU BETTER HAVE WRITTEN THE SEQUEL!" (and yes, I did actually scream that out) Thankfully, you did .

Oh, I do hope you update soon! Also, I have a suggestion; how about you make the father try and murder Erik for 'kidnapping his daughter'? Probably a bit cliche, but hey *shrugs* Gotta deal with what you got.
WildestHeart4ever chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
Man that was intimidating : i would never want to be in Naser's shoes in that moment :)

Great job :D
WildestHeart4ever chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Just hoping its Erik being silly again :

Great work :D
WildestHeart4ever chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Was he not able to crash through the window? :) some how an image suddenly popped up of him hitting his poor face on it :D
WildestHeart4ever chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
I don't know why i hadn't done a drabble of Wyatt losing his temper on Jake or seems so funny :D

Great work :)
WildestHeart4ever chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Ah the sweet endearing i love them so :)
WildestHeart4ever chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
Well daddy dearest didn't take it to well finding a strange man beside her bed :)