Reviews for Birds Of A Feather
Noob chapter 1 . 1/16
Wowza Perfect amount of angst and lust mixed in together.
ShiloK chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Mindless smut!? MINDLESS!? This was GENIUS! I utterly adore this fanfic, it's beautifully wordy and deliciously dark in all the right ways! And not to mention how incredibly sexy it was! This was fantastic, thank you for this reading experience!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Totally not mindless smut. Rather, strangely disturbing hotness. LOVE the way Jade thinks here, not just about Tori but everything, love the bird analogys... Jade's mind is fairly disturbing here, but I love it.
Lilsky chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
The second Jori story of your's I've read. While i enjoy your writing, it seems your take on Jade's and Tori's relationship seems always demeaning to Tori. Would like to read a story where Tori is not something to be abused by Jade, but someone to be appreciated for her kindness.
the rebel angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I very much enjoyed this! Exactly my type of story - angst, 2nd person pov, and a bit of smut (haha)!

I loved the last line, and I really believed Jade's motivation. This was more than "mindless smut" to me - it had character and great imagery. The images of their wings and "clipping her wings" was great.
west chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Referring to this story as "mindless smut" totally undminds it! This story was pure, angsty poetry! It's written beautifully.

This line was particularly perfect: "You just want to darken that blush, to bring her blood to the surface and see if it's the same colour as your own. To see if she really is a raven; she's just painted her feathers and changed her song. To show her that she's not better than you, that she's the same. So you can admit to yourself that she isn't better, that she's not, because you feel like she is."

The way you wrote Jade's feelings for Tori made perfect sense.
Himeyo chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This story is brilliant. I've read almost all of your Tori/Jade fics and at first I was a little thrown back by how well you seemed to write Jade's personality. It got me thinking and I realized it's probably because you're like her in a way, or maybe lots of ways? Haha. Anyways, I love stories like this, with a dominant girl *such as Jade, or Stevie from wizards of waverly place* having their way with the girls in a public but not so public place. The way you write just makes the story so vivid and amazing.

Is it bad I imagine myself in Tori's position in your fics? .
somethingoftheunknown chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
That was totally hot, and of course, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I actually don't watch Victorious, but after one episode, fanfiction is my first destination.. And Fyeah, I'm searching for Jori. (My little sister would not appreciate that.)

Mindless smut makes the world go round- I toast to that.
Dakadakara chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Sing, little burst, sing of your sin.

Sing of the collies you try to hide in.

Sing of temptation, sing of desire.

Sing of it all, my little high flier.

-Zeta(Dakadakara)
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really good. I enjoyed this. Do you think you'll ever write a full length Jori fic? I really hope so, you're a great writer :D
Dri Mathews chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
wow! that was awesome!
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I liked it, a tasty lemon with nice texture. (;
ShinyThingsGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really liked this. Having a good balance in a PWP is very delicate because as the category dictates, there's little plot. So you better hope that everything else in the story is top notch, namely the theme, characterization and the smut.

The bird theme works amazingly here because it fosters a lot of fitting metaphors. Jade's characterization is perfect, fitting in with both the show and your theme. And the smut is very well written; not over the top and not too vague either.

A well-rounded, well-written PWP. Well done! :)
Miss Nowhere chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was really good ;)
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
am i the only one that wants to read more?