Reviews for Black Star High
Aleaster chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hilarious! Please update!
Aleaster chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Hilarious. Just. Hilarious. Love dbz abridged too! Please pretty please with super saiyans and gingers on top update!
kpyn3 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
This is the first gag story that makes chuckle, your jokes are funny! I can imagine it was hard to write, but it really is a great job. P.S GINGERS DO HAVE SOULS! XD
kpyn3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hahaa this story is great! I love fourth wall breaking, it makes the stories funnier.
Kakarot Son chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Loved this... And still love this story.

How about an update?

Kaka

P.S. Gingers... can be... EVIL
Hqudsi45 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Hilarious and well written aren't a combination found very often on this website for DBZ but you've cracked the code! Keep up the AWESOME work! You literally had me pissing my-errr, CRYING as I laughed! Update soon!
The0Blind0Writer chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
wow, you're good at this, lol. who would've thought ten-year-old chichi was such a good influence? lol, great chapter, and can't wait till the rescue of buddy. or was it a drunk gohan? lol, update soon!
SierraLarson chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I just love how you point out small things in the show and make them funny. Like that whole thing with the water thing. "Take that logic." That was just hilarious! As was this whole chapter! So update soon!
Dr. Blue22 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
Very interesting eh? Update soon!
gorutovssageta chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
another great chapter keep it up I love this story!
Sid89 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
The fourth wall has become the size of the dead zone. Careful or it will consume your plot...er thing. I don't know what to call it, but this chapter kept going off on a lot of tangents, with Naruto and the tfs abridged. It's still funny and enjoyable though.
Razamataz22 chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
somehow a middle name like theodore suits a tomboy like videl
SierraLarson chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Haha, I always wonder why Trunks' voice sounded weird in that episode. Glad to know to know that I'm now the only one who noticed that.

"Stomping his foot on the ground, a red faced Gohan quickly denied everything. This would make him all to popular with the wrong crowd if allowed to continue. He had managed to mostly avoid the yaoi community this long, like hell he was gonna get caught in that sticky web now.

Which is sad because that's usually how one gets fangirls...for some...odd...reason."

So true! That part was very hilarious! Just like the rest of this chapter! I could not stop laughing! Update soon!
johncorn chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
Funnier than the first
Kakarot Son chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
BAHAHA! The most epic crack fic I've ever seen... You need to get in contact with Team four star and get them to do something based of this! That'll be a whole new level of epicness...

Antennai-sama-sensei-sam-suma(which I think should be sumo)-sensei-kun! That is bloody hilarious!

I love how you're trashing the fourth wall into pieces...

Kaka