Reviews for The Meaning of My Life
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 64 . 4/18
I know it happens when writing more than one story at a time, but the top of this chapter is 'confused'...why would the Phillips be at Jess' house closing...she isn't buying THAT house. Plus a couple chapters back Zach was 'too savvy to list anything person on his profile' but now apparently Zach isn't as 'savvy' as Jared's older friends were... Still dig the story, and I KNOW that I have a 'disability' in not being able to 'see past things', but wanted to point it out in case you wanted to go back and fix it. I know that I am waaaay late in this game, but I'm sure there are a lot of other readers out there still looking for good stories to read..

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 62 . 4/18
Could have actually thrown in the fact that the person who shot House had never been found either...

Like your twists..
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 56 . 4/18
Rock on...
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 55 . 4/18
Hahaha...oh man that is awesome.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 54 . 4/18
Hahaha,,,I love the fact that House can actually acknowledge that Wilson's form of 'friendship' is SKEWED...or poison whichever fits. I also hope that House and Jess make Wilson pay $300k for the place...definitely would serve him right for butting into House's business YET AGAIN...god a Wilson 'lesson' that backfires and actually hits HIM...awesome. It would be nice to see one of Wilson's lessons actually do damage to himself instead of always blowing up House's life.

In my own personal life, Wilson has helped me make some serious changes to my 'friend list'...he taught me that some friendships just suck, and since I also believe that 'people don't change', I decided to end those friendships and cut my loss. Too bad David Shore didn't allow House to learn that lesson...I know I would have liked the show much better.

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 41 . 4/18
So I have dived into another of your stories and am very excited about the changes that you have incorporated into House. Also very happy that Wilson so far has been pretty persona non gratis, which ironically is the way he has treated House so often...yep, you already know how much I just 'LOVE' Wilson...barf. Looking forward to your building of this relationship and where it goes.

Also really dig the fact that he has reached out to Chase...I always thought they would be a much less toxic friendship than House had with Putz#1 and Putz#2...yeah that would be Wilson and Cuddy. That triangle was so twisted that I never could find the 'friendship' that was offered to House. It just seemed that they really reinforced the self worth issues House already had about himself...dear old dad taught House that he was worthless and his adult friends confirmed it...and since he 'trusted' them that became his truth...he didn't get the chance to 'trust' Cameron enough to believe what SHE always believed of him...too bad he didn't, his life would have been much more pleasant...

Looking forward to more of this. I will try to review more often and not be just a taker...hahaha
Guest chapter 174 . 8/24/2015
Festermaker? Really? She's a central character.
Guest chapter 92 . 8/21/2015
How can Jess be allergic to peanuts? She & House shared their love of peanut butter a few chapters back!
purplemintpatty chapter 178 . 11/7/2014
I'm so sad to see this story end because that means one more good story has ended in a tidal wave of lousy ones. I am so tired of seeing House written as a hopeless drunk or addict now, but at least you have House learn that happiness is something he can have.
Brighid45 chapter 178 . 11/3/2014
A great ending to a great story! House has finally found the meaning of his life, and with someone who will love him, and be loved in return. And the situation with Jess's father has been solved, to whatever extent is possible for now. A happy ending House style! Thanks so much for the story Mum, it's been great fun reading it :)
Brighid45 chapter 177 . 10/27/2014
Let's hope Giordano's promises aren't like pie crusts-easily made, easily broken. At least there's some detente going on, and that might be for the best. Wilson might be right-all's well that ends well, we'll see :) Great chapter Mum, as always.
Brighid45 chapter 176 . 10/20/2014
The two big players are taken care of now, at long last-but House is right: Giordano has an opportunity, and he'll probably go for it. Another cliffhanger! I love it! Can't wait for more (and House's concern for Jess is a delight too). Great chapter Mum!
Brighid45 chapter 175 . 10/15/2014
You're keeping your crown as the queen of the cliffhangers! This hits home for House big time, with Morgan taking Jess at gunpoint. Everything they've planned comes down to getting her back and sending Giordano and Molino packing. Makes you ask what kind of father would put his own children in jeopardy-what a fool. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Great chapter Mum :)
purplemintpatty chapter 175 . 10/12/2014
Another cliffie! You do them so well! Damn Pete Giordano for putting his own flesh and blood in danger because of his greed, poor judgement, and desire to be a big fish in a big pond! He doesn't have the "chops" for it! Family is ALWAYS off limits unless you're a moron, which papa seems to be! Now I can't wait to see how everyone gets out of this in one piece more or less, and good for 13! Tripping Morgan was perfect! Should have stepped on his neck while he was down there!
purplemintpatty chapter 174 . 10/5/2014
Dun, dun, da! It's gonna hit the fan (or not!). Whatever happens , I'd love to see Papa Giordano defeated by his daughters. He needs to learn a lesson!