Reviews for Understanding Mathematics
nbp chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
nbp chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
nbp chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
nbp chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
So… I remember being really bummed that this story never continued… are you ever going to come back? I’d really like it if you did. I could put a review on every chapter if that would help.
Secret.Identities chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
WHAT WHAT WHAT?! Nooooooo. That's like taboo. Can never happen. Chichi would never do that to Gohan. EVER. That's a horrible thing to do to someone like Gohan. ;_;

On the other hand, the story has been good. Be great if there was less angst though.
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Woah, this is INTERESTING. You're following the anime though? There are some things in the manga that the anime missed.
I SHALL READ!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
Bruh, i dont even need to read this to know who i dislike. And this isnt cuz im a hater, ur storys great and all, but adding in this "Akane" person was drawing the line for a fanboy like me. And how this story is all about videl (almost like every other story) it just wasnt good enough. And how shes a drama queen, and she disrespects rice boy (Gohan) and how everyone acts like its the end of the world if shes sad. Also, why is Gohan so secretive? I know that hes always been like that, but u brought in a fake character, so innovation is a great way to do things. And Vi. Vi.
Whyyyyy? No one calls her Vi anywhere but fanfiction sites. And The Frying Pan Of Doom. Gohan never acknowledes that in the actually dbz plot. Theres just some times where Chichis pissed, and as a GAG, she hits him. GAG. Key word is GAG. But all in all, this is a great story, its amazing, but it drags a bit.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Thx Mr Blue 22! I never thought this author would ever get to the damn point!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I will fucking favorite this if the story goes with Videl liking Gohan first!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Your the Fool Videl
zfj chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
You got quite the story going on here. It was a little hard for me to follow but that might just be me. I don't think you are doing anything wrong with this story. I really like the interfamily struggle and how you portrayed the connection with Gohan. impressive story, keep up the good work!