Reviews for Understanding Mathematics
RoxaShadow chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
I'm so disappointed. .. only in eighth grade with so much talent... yet u didn't finish... why?
FeCr chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO US! I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 3 YEARS, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST FINISH THIS STORY! AT LEAST TELL US WHAT YOU HAD PLANNED FOR IT!
YOUR REWRITE IS 1 CHAPTER LONG AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 2 AND A HALF YEARS!
please please please update this is such a good fanfiction
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Like and impotant does gohan have his tail and where's goten and is he a prince?
Guest chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
uuuuppppddddaaaatttteeee pls pls with cherrys on top :D
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
REVIEW PLEASEEEEEEE UR STORY IS GREAT AND I LIVE FOR DBZ!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
What
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I knew he was with akane from the start!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
5 is missing as well:) love ur story heheheheeeee
RedRoseGrave chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
I'm enjoying this loads! It;s a shame it's been almost 2 years since the update :( I'll follow this story in the hopes that it will be updated!
Zuchiku chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Interesting plot development, so many things unanswered. Also not quite sure if the title and summary really fits the story line.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
I know it's been a while but please consider continuing the story!
Kitsune chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I Loveyou soooooooooo much right now for vetoing those dameposes!
Ixde chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
Realy, really liked the spin you gave to this story. it's nice to see these characters actually behaving like human beings, for once. Dunno if you're still planning on continuing it, but i'm rooting for it!
Persephone99 chapter 21 . 2/26/2012
I came here because I found your rewrite. Are you going to continue from this point in the rewrite?

Understanding Mathematics hasn't lost its fire at all, despite what a reviewer wrote from your point of view. (Was it you?) Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this, whether it's the original or the rewrite.
dracoforce7 chapter 21 . 1/19/2012