Reviews for Understanding Mathematics
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Your the Fool Videl
zfj chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
You got quite the story going on here. It was a little hard for me to follow but that might just be me. I don't think you are doing anything wrong with this story. I really like the interfamily struggle and how you portrayed the connection with Gohan. impressive story, keep up the good work!
guest chapter 21 . 7/14/2015
question are you still working on your other story like this as an update version or are you rewriting this one? great story update soon.
Gohan's Gurl12 chapter 21 . 4/13/2015
This is sad but great. Arranged Marrige. Its official, Chi Chi's gone insane
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
You're dead, aren't you?
RoxaShadow chapter 21 . 10/28/2014
I'm so disappointed. .. only in eighth grade with so much talent... yet u didn't finish... why?
FeCr chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS TO US! I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 3 YEARS, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JUST FINISH THIS STORY! AT LEAST TELL US WHAT YOU HAD PLANNED FOR IT!
YOUR REWRITE IS 1 CHAPTER LONG AND HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 2 AND A HALF YEARS!
please please please update this is such a good fanfiction
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2014
Like and impotant does gohan have his tail and where's goten and is he a prince?
Guest chapter 21 . 2/8/2014
uuuuppppddddaaaatttteeee pls pls with cherrys on top :D
Guest chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
REVIEW PLEASEEEEEEE UR STORY IS GREAT AND I LIVE FOR DBZ!
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
What
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I knew he was with akane from the start!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
5 is missing as well:) love ur story heheheheeeee
RedRoseGrave chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
I'm enjoying this loads! It;s a shame it's been almost 2 years since the update :( I'll follow this story in the hopes that it will be updated!
Zuchiku chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Interesting plot development, so many things unanswered. Also not quite sure if the title and summary really fits the story line.