Reviews for Perfect
Hikasori chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha, I have read only few words, but I just had to comment, that you have picked a perfect date for kurt to visit that coffee shop~ haha, 21st of september is my birthday xD I hope this is a good sign, okay, now I'm going back to reading~
Gleek90 chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
A very lovely story. So much angst! Great ending, and good for Serena, I hope William's balls are permanently lodged inside his chest!
yangatheart chapter 13 . 1/28/2012
Thank God Blaine came to his senses. Loved the build up. Thanks.
whyistherenodeleteaccountoptio chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
i loved this story it was so amazing it had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next. the way you wrote the character's and their personalities were perfect. this fic was so amazing that its undescribable :D i loved it
epicgleek1999 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
OMG I goddamn loved it (Klaine 4 ever) and the last sentence was legendary.
thesoundofsunshine chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
I've fallen in love with your writing before with Just Listen, which is why the whole Serena thing was so damn familiar. I spent time that was supposed to be dedicated to sleeping to read this because it was just like a good novel that can't be put down. I had to pull myself together multiple times from this because of Kurt's whole rollercoaster with unrequited love. I can't get over how much this pulled at my emotions. And, you really really had me going with Kurt's mentality of the "I'm sorry. I love you." email. I think I felt so attached to Kurt is because the writing came alive. I literally felt each emotion that Kurt was going through. It was a surreal experience. It was perfect.

Caitlin(:
Miss Napier chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
I have no words to describe how amazing that story was...
Even Happily Wrong chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I just... I... I can't even find words. You are an amazing writer. I feel so awe for you, I literally want to bow down to you. I read this story in three hours, when I should have sleep but I started the first chapter and I couldn't walk away. This story was so tender, and beautiful, sad and happy. I cried and laughed and at felt so much. At the seconds last chapter I hurt so bad, I just sat in my bad rocking back and forth trying to bear the pain I felt in my chest.

The end... it's so flawless, so Perfect. So Right. I can't even being to describe the feeling I was having then, I just felt so happy I actually cried tears of joy, and that is if you believe it, not something I do very often.

Actually i read on of you other story before this week, and gonna go there an leave a comment cause you deserve it.

I'm in love with your writhing.

So just gonna leave this to you. Goodbye for now.
klainefan4likeever chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Hi, I think this story was Perfect :P no, honestly though: it was a really good read, and I am so happy about the ending! I was about to give up (around the April chapter) but decided to stick with the story and see where it went, hoping for a happy ending. And I finally got it! 3 I must admit that the chapters leading up to the New York Trip and the last chapter were my favourites, since I'm more of a happy girl kinda person, but you're a great writer, and the angst kind of balanced out all the sweetness (these stories tend to be very cheesy), so I thought that was good. Thank you for an amazing story xoxo
PatchesOfBlue chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
such a beautiful, beautiful fic :) I loved it so much, thankyou for writing such an amazing piece.
pagesinthewind chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
Oh wow, you had me really scared for a moment there, but this was fantastically written. So cute!
mae.raine chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
okay that's it. I just spent the entire of my morning reading this. This has convinced me... Blaine and Kurt are MADE for each other, and if they break up or don't get married or something, I'll never watch Glee ever again. EVER.

This fic? Beautiful, sappy awesome romantic and utterly fucking perfect.
THPG-13x chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
This is perfect.
TheUnderstatement chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Oh, Kurt is definitely a screamer.

I loved this story so much I'll probably now be smiling for days. Also, Blaine's birthday is the same as mine, which is impossibly exciting. Anyway, you are a phenomenal writer, and I really, really adored the idea of Blaine working in a coffee shop. Seriously. I love Klaine and anything coffee related in a fic together more than ANYthing.
Ann-Bernice Thomas chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
That was breathtakingly beautiful, not really much more to say than that. Oh and those are my favourite last words ever! I laughed at loud and if its any consolation i'm pretty sure Kurt is the screamer (don't know why I just get that feeling).
199 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »