Reviews for Sonic : Jurassic Park
dragon soul45 chapter 1 . 5/3
Have you seen the trailer for Jurassic world? It's awesome!
Doctor Levine chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow, virtually word-for-word the same thing as the original Jurassic Park novel.
werewolf99 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Very interesting beginning.
Spark The Shadow Tiger chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Sounds interesting
Conor Thompson chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
Why did the raptors have to eat the baby, why couldn't they adopt him?!
Conor Thompson chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
This seems to me like its all 3 Jurassic park movies put in this.
Conor Thompson chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
What happened to Malcolm?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Tails and Cream get married! 8D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Lovely writing Michael Crichton. :D
SUPASTAR89 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
this is a creative idea for a story.
Nate the Werehog chapter 31 . 5/6/2012
this story was simply amazing although i dont remember the part mentioned about malcoms burial. i found the alternate ending funny. a he thinks it was a dream then silver shows up and shatters that. cant wait to read the lost world
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
SilverSilence,

It was indeed a pleasure and an honor to have followed such an incomparable story! I couldn't let you give up on the story; your hard work, research on the Jurassic era and our planet throughout its evolutionary phases and the life forms that resulted, just couldn't have been for naught! You are an incredible writer and a passionate one and I thank you for continuing this when you thought it was hopeless.

I look forward to 'The Lost World' because I know you will take it through the stratusphere with it's awesomeness!

Sincerely and with much luv,

Shadow Empress
SonicFanaticInc chapter 31 . 4/28/2012
Wow that was the coolest sonic cross over ever! i loved the alternate ending by the way! it was hilarious! i cant wait for the next one! keep it up!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 30 . 4/28/2012
Much better! The first one depressed me; no Shadow 'Malcolm'? I couldn't take it! Lolz!

Well, how's that for a coinkydink? Looks like we're gonna go through it again with the 'real' Jurassic Park in the next installment...way to go Silver!

BRING IT ON!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 29 . 4/28/2012
The end kinda reminds me of the show, ' Locked Up Abroad'.

It makes sense for the Costa Rican government to detain them for an undetermined amount of time to get to the bottom of that secret dino disaster. Big is 'big' trouble!

I'll miss you Shadow Malcolm!

On to the last one...