Reviews for Truth or Dare
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
make jasper eat dog biscuits
twilightvoip333 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Gayyyeee
JustcallmeRiley chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
thank you for posting something funny i just watched texas chainsaw massacare so im scare to death afetr reading that im a little bit less scared now
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
how does chang hair color make her face ugly not to be afensive but i don't think she would look ugly with black hair
Oxymoron Queen chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I think this story is good, but I think Alice is a little OOC. I don't think she would do that to Bella. She might get revenge on Edward, though. Overall it was very funny. I loved it when you made Carlisle sing at the wedding.
tiltultwin chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
OMG! luv it! u r an amazing writer!
LaylaTheVampireLover4eva chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I loved capter 9 and sorry to say hated chapter 8 poor rosalie i feel sorry for her but funny story lol
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
truth or dare hilarious i couldn't stop laughing!
twilight1alice chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Great chapter. You should make a sequel and make a full on prank war brake out. Starting with edward and Bella pranking Alice and Jasper for what Alice did. Then bring in the rest and make them pick sides.
kykio88 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Hi!

this was a perfect endind, alice just had to do that!

lol!

the best chap... definetely when we all read about rose's uglyness! Im still laugjing at that.

good luck

and thanks for the story

I enjoyed it too much.
hope for eternity chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
So Rosalie turns nice and Alice turns evil? Scary and awesome!
hope for eternity chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Haha, Edward said lol!
KKCopper chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Tehehe I LOVED it...

BUT I still want to see what Esme does to get back at JASPER!

O

~KKCopper
MissRenesmeeCarlieCullen17 chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
Lol,this chapter was hillarious. My favorite chapter was either the first war one or this last one. If this is the last chapter I think you should make a sequel and give Bella a chance to get back at Alice and Carlisle. After all it was unfair that Bella had to suffer so badly for something Edward did. It would be funny if you did a sequel and it took place after Breaking Dawn. Its just a thought, but I really did like this Truth or Dare story probably better than any other ones I've read. You managed to make it funny ehile still staying clean, apparently some peopple have issues doing that. Luved the story, Excellent job, you should give yourself a pat on the back :)
denali1918 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
feel super fucking bad for edward piano but he deserved it for what he did to her hehe but think she when a bit over bored with the hole baby thing