Reviews for Who's Son?
vgriffin4 chapter 23 . 3/7
SORRY FOR SOME REASON MY LOGIN DIDN'T REGISTER AND MY REVIEW CAME UP AS GUEST. YES I JUST REVIEWED THE STORY. THE ONE IN ALL CAPS. AGAIN CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. GREAT STORY GOOD WORK.
PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS. I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING WHAT I TYPE. THAT SAID ON WITH THE REVIEW. I LOVE THE STORY. IT'S KIND OF A NEW TAKE ON THE FATHER SON IDEA. STILL A SNARKY SNAPE BUT WITH THE UNDERLYING CARING FOR HARRY. YOU DON'T TAKE AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL SNAPE CHARACTER. BUT YET YOU ARE ADDING THE CARING SIDE OF A TRUE FATHER IN THE MAKING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST TO SEE HOW SNAPE HANDLES THE TRI WIZARD HARRY SIRIUS YEAR AT HOGWARTS. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR WORK, YOU ARE A TALENTED STORY TELLER. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!
starie78 chapter 23 . 3/6
Great story, would love to see it continued.
katelaina1717 chapter 23 . 3/1
Please update soon, very original and captivating fic indeed. I hope for slash and mpreg with Harry later lol, overprotective daddy Severus will be too funny:D
a kitsune's light chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Meridian chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Thank you for updating- it's a great chapter!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
hmm I should tell you that it's 'Whose son?'
and not 'Who's son?' which would be short for 'Who is son?' and doesn't really make any sense...
Padfootette chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter
debygoebel chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
good chapter

does this mean that harry desire for a peacifull year at hogwarts is going to be fullfilled?
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
delia cerrano chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Chapters 1 - 23: Glad I found this story. Really good. Love Severus and Harry getting closer and more trusting of each other...more Father & son like. Got a kick out of Ron's shock over Harry hugging his Dad and calling him Dad. Nice that both Severus and Sirius care for Harry so much they've been able to work together to protect him.
Ananas chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Wow, an update! I'd almost written this story off (forgive the pun) as abandoned but I'm pleased its not. Short but not completely disappointing, I hope you write more soon!
Silverstargirl chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Bugger! It's too bad that Barty got away, but at least the real Moody is safe!
hotflower901 chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Moody revealed. Mwahaaha
JAW chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Oh, please please please continue! You have such a wonderful story going, please don't stop!