Reviews for Who's Son?
dips96 chapter 23 . 1/7
Wow this is great I find it really rare to find a story this good. I hope you get to continue it.
Why are the chapters so short? It’s really annoying to have to load a new chapter every three minutes.
hotcat chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
good work. Hope you continue this
9Dragons chapter 23 . 7/2/2016
This was a great story. I hope you continue this story.
kamui5 chapter 23 . 2/13/2016
Fantastic chapter keep up the good work I love it :D
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
Would like to see this continue.
vgriffin4 chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
SORRY FOR SOME REASON MY LOGIN DIDN'T REGISTER AND MY REVIEW CAME UP AS GUEST. YES I JUST REVIEWED THE STORY. THE ONE IN ALL CAPS. AGAIN CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. GREAT STORY GOOD WORK.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/7/2015
PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS. I HAVE A HARD TIME SEEING WHAT I TYPE. THAT SAID ON WITH THE REVIEW. I LOVE THE STORY. IT'S KIND OF A NEW TAKE ON THE FATHER SON IDEA. STILL A SNARKY SNAPE BUT WITH THE UNDERLYING CARING FOR HARRY. YOU DON'T TAKE AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL SNAPE CHARACTER. BUT YET YOU ARE ADDING THE CARING SIDE OF A TRUE FATHER IN THE MAKING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER JUST TO SEE HOW SNAPE HANDLES THE TRI WIZARD HARRY SIRIUS YEAR AT HOGWARTS. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR WORK, YOU ARE A TALENTED STORY TELLER. THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!
starie78 chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
Great story, would love to see it continued.
katelaina1717 chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
Please update soon, very original and captivating fic indeed. I hope for slash and mpreg with Harry later lol, overprotective daddy Severus will be too funny:D
a kitsune's light chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Meridian chapter 23 . 6/13/2014
Thank you for updating- it's a great chapter!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
hmm I should tell you that it's 'Whose son?'
and not 'Who's son?' which would be short for 'Who is son?' and doesn't really make any sense...
Padfootette chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
Great chapter
debygoebel chapter 23 . 4/14/2014
good chapter

does this mean that harry desire for a peacifull year at hogwarts is going to be fullfilled?