Reviews for Lesson Learned
Raf13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Please continue this story! It's really good :)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Great story! I would love to hear more.
S chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Keep going damn it! I really enjoyed the story and it makes me laugh (I read the whole thing with a huge smile on my face).

Need. More. Now. !
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
love the shared smiles.

"Payson, do you want to come with us?" lol, he's such a dope.

"Help from who?" lmao, new that was coming with the narrowing of his eyes.

lol, "Cedar" that must have seemed rather random to him.

"Cat noises?" haha! i loved that part.

Whoo! Great job!
HeatherMarie37 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You should keep going on this story it's really good!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I forgot how much I really liked this one until I just reread it now.

One thing, though-I noticed that in the first fifth or so of the document, you include far more commas-and less periods, probably as a result?-than I've seen before in your work.

I know I struggle with run-on sentences, and I'm not sure if you've made a stylistic choice here-in which case, good for you cuz it totally works regardless or because of or whatever the commas-but if not, just, y'know, keep an eye out.

I love the gymnastics-related details, though, although I can't totally follow them...particularly things like moving the springboard then bouncing on it, or stretching after one has been standing around a while to re-warm up one's muscles.

I'm not feeling terribly articulate right now, but nice job!
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I loved this! I wish this would actually happen. It really could, you know, you described it so well. Payson working on her beam routine, determined to beat Lauren, every thought revolving around Worlds. It's just so...Payson. I loved Sasha too. He was so responsible and cool, but you could read between the lines and tell he was totally jealous of Austin and totally wanted to kiss her, and then maybe tell him he really cared about her beyond their athlete-coach relationship. This worked really well, and did I mention before that I so want this to actually happen? Well, I so do.
Esm3rald chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
The story's great but it would be even better If you could write a long-fic as a sequel to this! I think there is a lot you can write still, even more so if you keep following the episodes of the second season. Think about it please!It would be really great!
Vapid Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
YAY, you're writing again and this story seems really interesting. I'm already really spoiled for the season so its all good.

Payson and Lauren really sound like themselves in this story, so much so that this could be a script for the show.

Anyways keep up the good work, and I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel for Not Just Yet, but Almost?
BlueSkyHigh chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
like it
XoXoNiLeY2010 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that sequence with austin and payson made me laugh so hard! haha i can totally picture sasha's reaction to that! amazing writing, as usual! keep it up!
elliemarie84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was hot! Too bad it was a one shot because I would love to see where you would take this. The attraction is mutual and has been acknowledged but is still forbidden.

Your Lauren is so true to character. I would love to see her reaction to Payson's routine.
Shekinah chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
OH yeah
AndromedaJane chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is fantastic. I love, love, love your MIOBI fics. You do a brilliant job of portraying the tension between Payson and Sasha!
ronnniekins108 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
i love this! very well written...you're descriptions are great!

and you seem very knowledgeable about gymnastics and all.

in fact, this was so well done that you made me, an avid anti Payson-Sasha actually like and understand them haha :)