Reviews for You've Got a Friend in Me
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Kale was always an intriguing character for me. Sinbad was best friends with Proteus, and they seemed to go way back, but Kale was his First Mate and was apparently in the know about everything that was going on in Sinbad's life and nudged him toward certain decisions but never tried to domineer. Thanks for taking a look at how they relate to one another and what the origins of their friendship might have been.
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awww so cute, a young Kale and Sinbad! They make a great pair of friends and future captain and first mate...nice story, I like how this sheds light to a possible way that the met one another. Only thing I could suggest is that this doesn't even have to hit the K rating, nothing is inappropriate but you can rate it however you'd like :)
Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
It's so funny because I was sure you said you'd never move on from the A:TLA and the IY fandom or series but you yet defy the laws of gravity yet again.

And I'm totally glad I got to watch the movie a day prior so this so I totally get the gist of everything. I think it's cute how you went before the movie and back when they're kids to show how it really started between these two :)

Also it's a shame this lacks fics :