Reviews for Fic: Take My Hand, Knot Your Fingers Through Mine
becgate chapter 1 . 3/14
Love it! !
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I... I... I have FEELINGS!

xD xD I with I could have seen some cops' reactions, like maybe lestrade saying "oh shit, sherlock" or something xD
But I loved this! Awww...
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wonderfully written, great job!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This was so sweet, I love a little bit of angst, especially if it makes Sherlock realize what he has in John! Very cute story :)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
_ lovely
Telula13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was really good. You are a master of the short one shot. You get so much emotion in in such a short period of time, it's brilliant. :)
Warm-Glow chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. Just beautiful. Brilliantly captured moment. I love the way the whole story is just captured in a single scene, very little movement, but so much is going on.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
crism1976 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed your story. It's a nice little slice-of-life H/C story.

"John is an ever present fixation in Sherlock's thoughts these days. Some might call it an obsession, but they would be wrong, because obsession is how Sherlock feels about cases and bodies. Obsession is a manic sort of thing, frantic and wild. John instead lingers comfortably in the back of Sherlock's mind, not always at the forefront, but always there nonetheless." - That's a neat way of describing how John fits into Sherlock's life.

I also really liked these lines, "If this was one of those films that Sherlock wanted to take him to, John's eyes would have fluttered open and Sherlock would have held his face in his hands and maybe even shed a tear or two. As it is, John continues to breathe, and that's enough for Sherlock." - I think I like this better than John waking up then.

But my favorite lines are, "Sherlock doesn't especially want John to close his eyes, but he's been known to make the occasional sacrifice when it comes to John, so he nods."

Thanks for sharing.
Atlin Merrick chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Oh crap this is beautiful.

"Sherlock tentatively reaches out his foot and touches it to John's."

THAT right there...that just crystalized everything. Oh lord this is just lovely lovely lovely LOVELY.
Soapiefan chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Ahhh, that was so sweet, i'd love a sequal.
Maugreyfiliae chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Beautiful! I have had the alert among my email for several days now, but I never got round to click on the link...a pity, really, because I could have missed something wonderful.

Will there be a follow-up/sequel/whatever you have on your mind to this? I kind of hope so, even though this single chapter would remain perfect in itself if you did not add anything to it.

The author always makes the best decisions, after all! (in my opinion at least).
coragyps chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aw, I think my favorite Sherlock is one where he doesn't understand his own feelings - this is such a cute muddled!sherlock. Thanks for sharing!
Tammy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was so sweet. I'm glad John's going to make it.