Reviews for The tratie story
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2016
Continue of this story,

The next day,Katie recieved a note from Travis.

Dear Katie, I know you hate me but, please meet me at the beach MIDNIGHT today. Hope you come

Travis

Katie didn't know what to thought it was another trick,but for some reason she still went. Katie dress in favorite shirt and jeans. Travis was waiting with her favorite flower. A rose of the brightest of color she had ever see.

Travis:Hey Katie

Katie: Travis why are we here

Travis: Katie it's just that umm. I don't know why it is was so hard to tell you known each other for some years now and I still couldn't tell you this.

Katie blushed a bit but, let Travis continue

Travis: Katie I wanted to said that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pranks I did. I only wanted to prank you so I can get your attention. In fact, if you got hurt or something happen to you. I would rather get myself killed than see you hurt.

Travis: I just want

Travis didn't finished his sentence. Katie smashed her lips against Travis' felt Travis's hands go around her waist. Katie's hands got tangled in his hair

Katie:Shut up Travis. I just want you to be mine.

Travis kissed her passionately. Smiling wildly like a crazy person

Katie: I love you Travis

Travis: I love you to Katie.

Suddenly they heard a snap.
Conner was hiding in the bushes with a camera.

Conner: I knew you guys would be here

With a smirk on his face, he ran off has fast as he could. Travis growled and started to run off to kill his laugh at the sight of her that day,Katie didn't think Travis was an idiot but, instead an idiot who she loves.
me chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
hey I read this
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
I am getting lost.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
Whats with the commercial?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
NOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
NOOOOOOOO keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
My advise? Abandon writing until you gain a sense of tense. I found present and pat in the same freaking sentence! Also, it wouldn't hurt if you wrote about stuff people care about.
randomosity4arty chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Good on e Katie
Dani chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Awww noooooo!
Dani chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
I love these! Your a great author!
Dani chapter 8 . 8/14/2013