Reviews for Valkyrie
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Funny thing is that I am listening to that particular song halfway through this story. I agree with you; the song sounds really sad, yet loving. I love Kalafina.
KuumaPeruna chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
A Tragic happy ending.

Beautiful job.

-TheyoungOne
jensentexan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Gah! This story is so sad, but I live it! I think it fits Zero and Yuuki's relationship status perfectally! Even though I'd really wanted to see a kiss scene thrown into this story I think it's fine as is. -cries- Beautiful, just amazingly beautiful. Hm is it wrong to want a continuation of this story? Probably is. -sad face- if your up to it us readers would enjoy it! (well ok I'd enjoy it) Thanks so much for the wonderful story!
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
As I recall Valkyries bring the souls of brave warriors to the Norse version of heaven, and are fairly good warriors on their own. No guarantees, but that's what I think. Loverly story, though. Good work.
LovelyLittleDeadGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i friggin love it the way i always think is that you should always make the endings sickenly happy or heartbrakingly cruely tragic there is no half way and sweetie you accomplished that perfectly if only i could work the way you did keep on writing waving like an idiot

lilly-chan