Reviews for A Stranger Danger
originalseriestrekkie chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Aw that was a sweet story. That was my favorite pairing throughout the whole show! :)
nath452 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
the first chapter was really good but i feel like the second one is missing an ending, a better one
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
great story
ussshorty chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
That was fantastic and very beautiful. Alex was a little smarmy for me but i thought the way you wrote him was fantastic.
Cyberquest1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
That's a GREAT story!
Spellman chapter 2 . 4/23/2004
Ooh, very good, though I would have liked to have read more. You can go a long way with this, and turn it into a huge story if you wanted to. I think it would be very interesting, considering how well done this was done. Please consider that... this story is very good! I would love to see it continue.
Spellman chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Hey this is an awesome story. I'm interested to see what happens between this little triangle thing. I thought Jack was a little impulsive and fidgety though, but it follows his character quite well otherwise. And Sam is way on character, so this is pretty well written, it grabs my attention. )
GateSeeker2 chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
Oh no
is this it?
The end?
So soon?
How sad...boo hoo
come on - give us some more -
Surely Jack will come clean and admit his lie.
SixEcho chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
Awww! That was so sad! This is such a sweet fic... poor Jack, I feel so sorry for him, sniff, sniff... You wrote this very well by the way:)
Sharim chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
What's happened wtih Alex? HUH?

LOL
PhoebeADA chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
On no!

You cant let it end like this. :.-(

The poor Jack. He loves her not just as a friend. And we all know that.

Anyway. I like this part but I dont agree with your opinion
jolie-in-training chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
that was great but I cant believe you just left off like that. I think you should write more to the story. But i still think this story is great!
PhoebeADA chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
Hi,

First of all. I think its a interesting story and I kinda like it. Even when I prefer J/S.

But do you really think that Sam would be so 'fast' with another man? I mean she barely knew Alex. And would she really give up on her and Jack so easily?

I hope you are going to write a sequel...
Gater101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
No offence or anything...but I HATE stories like that! Oh. But it *was* good. Very well written if I may say so myself. I like the line from Shaksphere In Love. We're readng that in school just now. I'll never be able to read that play thing the same again!
sharim chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Hey...

I came across this.. *loved* it.. so sad.. so sad. Is there a sequel?

Sharim