Reviews for A Love Fulfilled
brilliant!
fish337 chapter 1 . 5/8
i liked this story cute
Forever Lost In The Storm chapter 1 . 5/3
So it was an enjoyable story but I ran into a few inconsistencies. A big one being, if they were in Jace's room- how does Alec have lube in the nightstand?
kitanaisthebest chapter 1 . 4/3
Omg this is the best one ever, nice work.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 3/7
wow good job
RotemSnily chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
That was... fuck. awesome. U r writing awesomely and Jalec are awesome, so yeah. I love your fics!
Victoria chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I liked this story, you write really good. The part I liked the most was when Jace was in his boxers kissing Alex and they both has an erection, It was more than amazing. Keep writing.
cailee mitchell chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
somewhere in there you said alec fucked alec
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This fanfiction is the best i've ever read! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wow...just wow haha I wasn't sure about this pairing because I liked clary and jace together, but honestly now...clary who?
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
:D omg, i loved that! :D lol, that was really intense, and i loved it! :D i wonder, does alec break up with magnus? and jace with clary? don't know, but i really loved it! :D
ILOVESiriusB.HarryP.SalazarS chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That. Was. Thenesystpryinjalecstoryexis tance. Thank You!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Uuuuuumm, NO!
artist.writer.me chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Frigg-doodlin' delicious! (forgive my lingo) I do agree that MagnusXAlec is higher up on the scale of awesome than JaceXAlec by one notch. Still, though, my friend, you charmed me with this piece of sexy literature. Loved. It. (: (:
Joemon8 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Loved it! Jalec is amazing! I love Jace anything to tell the truth. Jace and Simon are also pretty awesome, but always end up the same. I'll say it again: I LOVED IT! Wonderful :)