Reviews for New Challenges Volume 7: Bonds and Connections
D-Chan3 chapter 12 . 5/10/2002
Hi Kiphantom,

I saw a couple of grammer errors within this chapter and one spelling error. Reread this slowly and I'm sure they'll jump out at you.
Saggit chapter 12 . 5/9/2002
I don't find your created characters terribly interesting as such, but your novellas are decently-plotted, everybody remains IC, your scene transitions are handled nicely, you write well, and *you write frequent updates.* You're one of the very few fanfic authors, in fact, who finishes anything longer than a short story-and we all know of entire webpages out there by Ranma 1/2 fans featuring nearly a dozen unfinished epics.

So here's to you, and hoping you stay in form. Good luck. :)
Ranma007 chapter 11 . 5/1/2002
You know, it's scary. Today I read the entier New Challenges story and here I was on Story Arc 07, Bonds, and I read up to chapter 10. I look on and voila, a new chapter is out. What's scary is that it's the one story that I was reading. :)

I really like the entire story arc so far and can't wait for more.
Makotojs chapter 10 . 4/21/2002
I've been waiting for awhile for this chapter and I have to say it was worth the wait. Wasn;t expecting that person to actually be the one guiding Miyo but that was cool. So, from what you said at the end, will the next chapter be the last one?
makotojs chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
okay.. confused... really confused...

um,.. hope this gets cleared up soon.
seongmi chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
I liked the peaceful wedding, Ranma and Akane deserve that after all they have been through.
Makotojs chapter 2 . 3/30/2002
wait... so now that you posted these chapterson ... does this mean you've updated already? I think i remember more chapters on the website..anyhow, good story so update soon!