Reviews for Magic One Shots
Rochir chapter 7 . 3/18
This chapter gave me a serious case of the giggles...especially imagining Sherlock scaring John to cure his hiccups.
librarywitch chapter 13 . 2/19
I think this is my favorite of these delightful tales. Well done.
Quill chapter 19 . 1/18
Loving the dragon chapter, most especially as you put the dragon preserve in Wales. Thank you both for that and writing the whole thing in the first place.
Terry Kay chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
I've just finished reading all of what you've posted here and this is hands down my favorite. Thank you!
Walnutpipes chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
AWESOME! MORE Pleazzzzzzzzz
Morrolan chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Amazingly good. Thank you for sharing!
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely adored these! Especially the Pets. :) brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
SallyPejr chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
I like all this shorts but with Pet and with dragon are the best :D
librarywitch chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
I love this universe. These was so well thought out and put together though I feel I am like Sherlock, I want a Pet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I have enjoyed all your Sherlock posts, especially mage John AU & the Spike crossover was very satisfying. Thank you.

redis279
Eternal Optimist chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Hopefully Pet decided to keep the umbrella as a scratching post or chew toy. That'll teach Mycroft to not annoy Lestrade when his Pet's around!
Chiho Kazusa chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hey, just asking why you don't continue this story since the last update? This story is brilliant by the way, i like mage!John in here ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
sorry, the link didn't work: www. sherlockology characters/ di-lestrade
Alex chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Why does everyone call Greg Lestrade "Geoff"? An exceedingly large number do so but: characters/di-lestrade