Reviews for Magic One Shots
birdlady chapter 19 . 1/30
This has been... Brilliant!
Or as we say in Puerto Rico: fuera de liga!
Truly wonderful.
I'm glad you wrote the "timeslip" scenes, showing that there was still hope for Holmes and Watson.
Great job!
Kudos!
Fyreheart chapter 19 . 11/16/2017
Wonderful universe. I thoroughly enjoyed every story, especially Lestrades pet and Sherlock's jealousy of it. The overlapping Vicorian and modern day universes was very well done.
LadyWillowElf chapter 19 . 6/15/2017
these were wonderful! I love this universe and your stories!
YamiYugiYuki chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
I love this series so much. Can you please, please write another story detailing the adventures or misadventures of John, Sherlock and Greg (Geoff). I really want to find out what happens next.

Again I love this series and will definitely be reading it again when I need chearing up. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Dragon ride! What does Lestrade's Pet think of his charge riding a dragon?
Rochir chapter 7 . 3/18/2016
This chapter gave me a serious case of the giggles...especially imagining Sherlock scaring John to cure his hiccups.
librarywitch chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
I think this is my favorite of these delightful tales. Well done.
Quill chapter 19 . 1/18/2016
Loving the dragon chapter, most especially as you put the dragon preserve in Wales. Thank you both for that and writing the whole thing in the first place.
Terry Kay chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
I've just finished reading all of what you've posted here and this is hands down my favorite. Thank you!
Walnutpipes chapter 19 . 5/19/2015
AWESOME! MORE Pleazzzzzzzzz
Morrolan chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Amazingly good. Thank you for sharing!
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
I absolutely adored these! Especially the Pets. :) brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
SallyPejr chapter 19 . 10/20/2014
I like all this shorts but with Pet and with dragon are the best :D
librarywitch chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
I love this universe. These was so well thought out and put together though I feel I am like Sherlock, I want a Pet.