Reviews for Open Your Eyes
candycrazy12346 chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
And then it turns out that the person asking Mattie out is actually Lavino, who has come over from another table, and not Gilbert. X)

Great fic n.n
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Th only thing I could find in this chapter was the word depressed, also I read your review responses: if so many people have commented on your spelling why don't you fix them? As a reader I am getting quite tired of having to ignore and fix in my head when all i want to do is read..I might not read any more sorry your writing style is too different
starlight1395 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I really like where your going with the story, it's just that some of the names are off. Not sure about Belgium (I think it's Bella) but I know Norway is Lukas and Netherlands in Lars. Oh and it's Alfred F. Jones. Don't mean to be annoying and I mess up their names all the time as well. Plus I'm sure I'm not the only one to mention it. So excited to see what happens to poor Mattie! I think it's pretty original to have him be blind. There are a ton of stories about him cutting and stuff but this is great!
Antarctica chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Please Update!
Antarctica chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
I was reading it and it suddenly ended! Please update! HastalaPasta
Antarctica chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I like the story now I want my tacos and panda hug!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
So many dirty thoughts in this chapter.
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Lol poor toris, yay! A haloween story! I just love haloween, it it about prussia and birdie
Kataang36 chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
nice. cant wait for next chapter.
Lostanduncontrolledmisery chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
When I saw at the begining when Al says deeper. I'm like"Whoa dude whoa." Then I saw the rest I'm like..."Oh.."-facepalm- Anyways awesome chapter/story!
cryingcarebear chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love the fic so far! :D But Alfred and Gilbert were talking about Matt being 'week' it should be 'weak'. The week you were talking about is the one used for the seven days of the week. I can't wait to read more, this is really cute :)
GixieChic chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Yay! Kicking happens to be my specialty! So take that Mr. Jones!

Lost train of thought because of tacos...

I like the addition of Random Person. They seem wise and insightful
Deep.Dark.Yet.Dangerous chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
Yay! I would SOOO gladly do that, but again, I'm just trying to make confirm (and make things a bit more difficult XD) which Mr. Jones? Alfred or his dad?
Deep.Dark.Yet.Dangerous chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Quick question... Which Mr. Jones are we talking about here? Alfred or his dad? I would probably miss, hit Alfred, then try again and hit someone else, completely missing his dad... Keep it up though!
japanxengland chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Wait does Matthew's dad beat him? Please say no ;A; That would be really sad...