Reviews for Second Breakfast
lotusflwr chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I will never look at waffles the same way again! Also, the vision of a Chef Sebastian shirtless in the kitchen is just too hot. Nicely done!
arikakun chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Sticky fun with Sebastian? Yes please, I was omnomnomnom-ing on waffles when I was reading this. :3
T.I.M chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hmmmm makes one wonder what the meal plun for lunch dinner and dessert are lunch...also those limericks friggin-A.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
My favorite part of this oneshot? The limerick at the end. I cannot stop giggling.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was sooooo sexy! I never had Sebastian in my game, but now I wished I did. I love him!
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
*roflmao**drools* this was awesome! now i want waffles... and sebastian... *lol*
xxHPxxGWxx chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Omg, thank you for your limericks, and stories, and, and, ALL of it! Lol. I love your stories.
Person chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Someone needs to dare you more often. xD

Amazing writing (as always because I will admit I have been stalking your stories) and hilarious limerick.
Parad0xotaur chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Nicely done, as always.
Defiant.Anjeru chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG this was too cute! And delicious, very delicious.

I LOVE the limerick. 3
Avayla chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Hehehe If I were completely cruel I'd dare you all the time if that's what I could look forward to. Sooo sexy! Best part is that she didn't even want the waffles. Seriously, what a minx! Thanks for taking the dare, I totally didn't expect you to. But Im so glad you did!