Reviews for In the End
lindy chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
wat gon' happenx3!
Edward chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Uou should've made Edward mad about the lingerie and sex toys. It wouldve been funnier.
EdwardCullenFan1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i'm not gonna read until u update i have waited for this book for agers btw i found ONLY THE BEGINING on WATTPAD and i loved it
soccergirl02 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Lb /t Pps write more quickly
paralighter4ever chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
James is creepy! Hopefully he'll leave Bella alone this time!
Leanneemariee chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
i literally couldnt stop reading your story ! i know twilight is getting old now but your story is so different in many ways and i think you should defoniatly try and finish it off just so we can see the wedding :D !
Loop de Lilly chapter 13 . 10/24/2011
I agree that in many ways Twilight is getting old, but you've managed to create something entirely different. Personally, I think it's amazing, and if you substituted character names you wouldn't even be able to tell. I think it's a great exercise in creativity and is really very good... but don't base your decision off other people! Ha, just my opinion.
may96 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I like this story so far, it's a good sequel. I hope you continue to udate this one
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
I'm really loving yours story! Please update soon! :]
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
Yay! They're engaged! _
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
They've finally done the deed!
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
James is a creep. I bet he's some sort of psycho killer or something.
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Aaw. Poor Bella. Poor Renee. Poor Edward. Poor Everybody.
FOREVERxoAxoCULLEN chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
that better not be the ending and if it is someones going to die and that someone is going to be #5! and if its not the end then UPDATE SOON!
IWantToLaPushBellaOffACliff chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVED it! :) Update again soooon! :)