Reviews for Left and Right in the Dark
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
AWESOME! and don't worry about ichigrimm, i absolutely LOVE uke grimm XD theres too little of it TT and this was HOTTTT XDD and if you plan to, please write more ichigrimm hehehe XD otherwise THUMBS UP for this fic 8DD
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I like them both as seme and uke the smut was great
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Gah, finally some good uke-Grimmjow! I actually prefer him as the bottom, Ichigo as a confused, innocent top fumbling his way through the convoluted world of rough gay sex is absolutely adorable :3 The anime messes it up ROYALLY, but in the manga, Grimmjow has this beautiful (*and still douchebaggy) vulnerability to him. SO MUCH CHEMISTRY between his and Ichigo's fights.

Great job, I loved this :D
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
-wipes away blood from my face-

That

Was

Hot!

XD YES GRIMMJOW UKE
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ouuuu make a sequel to this and have a Grimmichi where it's payback or did you already do that?
miszxbrii chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Fufufufufu, Why are you so awesome? XD That was the right amount of anger, sex and anger that I love from these two. I love the fact that they can be so "manly" and unaffected about wanting to fuck each other and being able to. Giving and receiving. Great job, hun!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
great story

always fun to read ichigrimm fics :P

continue with the good work :D
GayGrimmjow69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Damn!that wassoooo hot!u need to make a bunch of stories that have dominant men getting fucked!i LOVE IT!
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
hmm, just what i needed some uke grimm to start my day lol Really tho I haven't read ichigrimm in a while so this was great, i quite enjoyed this thanks for uploading this wonderful story :3
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ha! You turned out another amazing fic 3 Wow and yes the bit of plot is very nice D Aw it's so cute (and hot) how possessive they are of one another 333
Kana chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love uke Grimm!
Selphiebunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Woooooo! This pleased me greatly! And it was super hot and yummy!
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
*sniffles and cries tears of joy* Like? I LOVE it! Oh gwad, if there's ever a much stronger word than "love" I'd so use it to describe this *big wide stupid satisfied goofy grin* I love LOVE how in character they are, the way you write, and the smut is especially very blissfully satisfactory. The ending's rather funny too, ah Grimmjow face-palm-worthy epic fail moment and Ichigo smartassing *snort* XD Thank you so much hon', seriously this truly made my gloomy day brighter *sniffles and hugs you tightly* I luv jo~~~
Vixenator chapter 1 . 4/15/2011