Reviews for Left and Right in the Dark
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I like them both as seme and uke the smut was great
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Gah, finally some good uke-Grimmjow! I actually prefer him as the bottom, Ichigo as a confused, innocent top fumbling his way through the convoluted world of rough gay sex is absolutely adorable :3 The anime messes it up ROYALLY, but in the manga, Grimmjow has this beautiful (*and still douchebaggy) vulnerability to him. SO MUCH CHEMISTRY between his and Ichigo's fights.

Great job, I loved this :D
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
-wipes away blood from my face-

That

Was

Hot!

XD YES GRIMMJOW UKE
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Ouuuu make a sequel to this and have a Grimmichi where it's payback or did you already do that?
miszxbrii chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Fufufufufu, Why are you so awesome? XD That was the right amount of anger, sex and anger that I love from these two. I love the fact that they can be so "manly" and unaffected about wanting to fuck each other and being able to. Giving and receiving. Great job, hun!
thesleepless chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
great story

always fun to read ichigrimm fics :P

continue with the good work :D
GayGrimmjow69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Damn!that wassoooo hot!u need to make a bunch of stories that have dominant men getting fucked!i LOVE IT!
TenshiBabe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
hmm, just what i needed some uke grimm to start my day lol Really tho I haven't read ichigrimm in a while so this was great, i quite enjoyed this thanks for uploading this wonderful story :3
inominatenoname chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ha! You turned out another amazing fic 3 Wow and yes the bit of plot is very nice D Aw it's so cute (and hot) how possessive they are of one another 333
Kana chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Love uke Grimm!
Selphiebunny chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Woooooo! This pleased me greatly! And it was super hot and yummy!
Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
*sniffles and cries tears of joy* Like? I LOVE it! Oh gwad, if there's ever a much stronger word than "love" I'd so use it to describe this *big wide stupid satisfied goofy grin* I love LOVE how in character they are, the way you write, and the smut is especially very blissfully satisfactory. The ending's rather funny too, ah Grimmjow face-palm-worthy epic fail moment and Ichigo smartassing *snort* XD Thank you so much hon', seriously this truly made my gloomy day brighter *sniffles and hugs you tightly* I luv jo
Vixenator chapter 1 . 4/15/2011