Reviews for American Sex Bracelets
MastermindKakashi chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
Aw! This story is super funny! Haha

For some reason, these bracelets were really popular when I was in middle school. I remember once, before I knew what they meant, I accidentally broke a red one belonging to my neighbor. Luckily I ran away and got out of it since she scared me. Ah well, I was 12. What can I say?

Danke! Keep up the good work!
CactusJuiceLoppy chapter 20 . 6/11/2014
I'm not truly sure whether I am to be amused or... disturbed that they actually make such bands in my home country. GOSH BLESS AMERICA and wow I feel a little shamed, no less patriotic, yet shamed.
Peace Out And Create A Revolution. Its the only way things change A CactusJuiceLoopy once said.
GenderBender25 chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
I was wondering where Prussia was.
i havenever done the bracelets but a um... friend? Showed me how they work. I though black was one color?
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
Omg, nonchalant America exciting England.
The Crystal Pen chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I was a bit disappointed when I saw two extra chapters. I thought it would have been about the other countries discussing America. Oh well. Great story!
N Harmonic chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
knew it!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
he actually wants to do them all?! what if Russia chooses one of the r-rated ones?!
Hell's Eternal Fire chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Huh, sex bracelets. A great story, well written, with... A Plot!
Dearest Destiny chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Prussia
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 24 . 11/4/2013
I love this story! That was a great ending amigo! _
souleatersoulsister chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
I love your story. I actually found a glittery blue one a few weeks ago on the ground when I was heading for school. I had read another of theses stories and it made me giggle. I am happy to know what it means and will not be putting it on. I actually asked my mom if she had any from when she was a kid. Only in America would you find jewelry with a meaning like this. I had never known about the bracelets before and have never seen them in school so I wonder if anyone at my school would know about it. Your story is wonderful and thank you for writing all the different worldxamerica pairings. More people need to write fics about theses bracelets.
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
OMFG. I looked up Sex Bracelets right and when i saw red was a lap dance i was like Germany but it was more of a passing thought. and i absolutely flipped out when i saw this chapter. * incoherent fangirling*
xXSadistic BitchXx chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
OMFG. Its been years since i've even thought about the sex braclets. the last time i wore one one was like in the 6th grade which was like six years ago. damn god times...wait i didnt mean it like that. i most used hugs kiss and stuff though my female babysitter broke one of the more sexual ones. which i didnt know at the time. can we say awkward. but i love this so far and cant wait to read more
Slinky Supreme chapter 24 . 3/4/2013
This story reminded me of a similar usage of bracelets many students did back when I was in middle school, just a bit differently.

However, while those stories took a turn for the worst, your's took a turn for the humorously great.

I basically like any America pairing out there (really, I've only found one I'm somewhat reluctant on), so you can only imagine how much this made my day, or night considering that I read this at 8 p.m.

There really should be more AmericaxWorld fanfiction, in my honest opinion. Alfred's such an extrovert in all senses of the word and you put that into good use.

I should end this before it gets too long, but really your fanfic was an enjoyment to read!
finnickodairlover chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Not that I'm trying to be a huge "grammar nazi" or anything, but you keep using 'blonde' instead of 'blond'. Blonde with an e is the FEMININE form of the word. Basically you are calling them all girls. I don't want you to think I don't like it though, because aside from that it is very well-written.
Sorry for my rant, and thanks for listening!