Reviews for Lady Lioness
MuggleCreator chapter 20 . 9/24
Cue joyous squealing.
That was bloody brilliant.
I loved how you twisted things...
The characterisations were marvellous.
CharmedArtist chapter 20 . 7/10
Wonderful! I read this all in one go, and WHAT a story! Beautifully wrought - it fits in so well with canon, changing the things that would have turned out differently had Alanna not gone for her knighthood and yet keeping beloved things the same. I love the way Sarge was brought into the story, was pleasantly surprised at the twist of Thayet being interested in Thom, and very appreciative of Alanna's dealings with everyone surrounding her. What a wonderful read! Thank you so much for sharing this with us - and please consider making the story as complete, because I tend to skip over the incomplete stories! I was already afraid that this would end up missing the last chapter or some such, and was extremely relieved to see that this is, indeed, finished. Again, thank you for sharing this labor of love with us!
Rosie S chapter 20 . 3/31
Wow this story is great! if anything I'd say the ending is a little too neat, but I love how you've tied together so many different Tamora Pierce story-lines and characters to make one that really works :) Alanna might seem a little OOC but that's understandable considering she has had a completely different upbringing, and I like how you foreshadowed Thom's redemption with the story about Alanna's mother and father. Never would have thought of paring Thom and Thayet myself but you did it all so convincingly! Well done :D
Balthanon chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
This chapter and last seemed like a bit of a stretch frankly, too much of an attempt to give Alana all of her original gifts plus her new social skills despite her changed circumstances, Myles has known her for maybe 6 months and yet he names her his heir and she ends up with Lightning again as well as getting training in swordsmanship? It was a bit disappointing to see the story turn this direction rather than continuing to diverge from canon.
kelbelz chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Well done on finishing the story. I haven't read any 'Lady' Alanna fics before, it was nice. You skimmed over a number of things, but sometimes that is the better option instead of becoming bogged down with details and abandoning the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
That is very believable. I wouldn't put it past Ozorne to do that. I hated him when he tried to kill Numair! Still hate him. I love this book. :)
sentry chapter 20 . 12/21/2013
Amazing interpretation, thank you for sharing this .
Stephanie chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
I like it. I like it very much.
Despite the radical changes you made to the storyline, it flowed quite nicely overall. I loved the little allusions you made to other books, too!
Beautifully written: the perfect mix of adventure, mystery, and romance :)
Keep writing, please!
HeartDancer chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Wow. I finished this story, and stared at my phone for a while, and this was the only thought running through my head. This is shockingly good. Please create more stories!
GenderBender25 chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Good closure.
kiiro kitsune chapter 20 . 7/31/2013
Beautilful blend of the Tortallan tales. Love how you made the different series linked together and used characters from the different series.
Gingehfish chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Nice to see that Gary finally came over. :)
Gingehfish chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Arram Draper?! ASdfiyashpiosfyl;dghflaskdfh aglsidfk YES *happy fan dance*
Gingehfish chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Roger is up to no good...
I like AlannaXRaoul as a pairing, but only in this AU. :)
Gingehfish chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Salma! Sfsadfhpaosl;dfas;dflaushydf *happy fan spaz*
I love how you keep intertwining the destinies of all these characters! Your plot ideas are great and the writing is fabulous!