Reviews for Hermione's Bad Day
May chapter 1 . 8/25
...There are no words to describe how great that was
Type your review here...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/17
What a fantastic day after all. Lol
Cris Turner chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved it! You have amazing written skills. Congratulations. *-*
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/3
AWESOME One shot!
SuzyQ1822 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
* Gold Star * :D You have such a charming and lovely writing style :) And who hasn't had one of these days? You describe it to a T. I giggled picturing the blanket nest and again with the fortune cookie situation. Because there are days, I like to call them track pant days, where you hit your limit, and just need a hideaway with your takeaway. Spot on. I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
YunaNara chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Loved it! :)
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely loved that! Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Would knowing that a faithful reader of your stories cant help but grin like an idiot when she reads every one of your stories give you the number of shiny gold stars youre hoping to se on your forehead? If yes, im eternally grateful and ill apologise for the very long question.
KatherineLynn chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Your versions of Draco and Hermione are so damn charming that I practically cry with happiness at all of your stories. Btw, I've gone through three of your stories just today. I cannot handle this perfection!
winterpolis chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Hehe..That was adorable. Malfoy was acting so boyfriend-ish even before he became her boyfriend! Great job.
TheOnlyQuirk chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
AHHHHH Love it! It's so hard to find a Dramione fanfic, oneshot that isn't 1000 words, where they don't meet and happen to kiss for no apparent reason! Loved the cute backstory, good amount of humour and romance, plus I particularly enjoyed the surprise ending. Even I didn't see that coming! Sorry if I'm rattling on, but I don't review often and I thought yours deserved it. I'm going to try and make my current fic as good as yours! Well done ;)