Reviews for Hermione's Bad Day
HermioneJeanMalfoy195 chapter 1 . 1/16
I LOVE THIS STORY 3
schmexynerdgirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
So cute. And really well written too!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Oh my goodness now I want some Chinese food. Great story. They areboth pretty awkward that it's lovely
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I SOOOOOO LOOOOOOVE THIS! I can't believe I've only come across ths story when I've been reading dramione fanfic for years. But this is truly truly lovely! LOVELY! :)
trinka belle chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
This is my go-to story when I want a taste of something sweet and fun. I love it!
Trink
Th.inked chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I honestly loved this story. It is perhaps my favorite Dramione fic. You are an amazing, amazing writer and I wish you all the luck! I really do hope you continue to write more dramione fics.
bookworrm1999 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I'm reviewing this story, because I promised myself that I would start doing that. I'm absolutely terrible about it, you'd think since I write stories too, I'd be fantastic. Unfortunately that's not the case, anywho I'm blabbering away. I loved your story! It was very cute and well written. I think you captured their characters very well. Keep up the good work!
Ayahska chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
I think I reviewed before but I'll say it again: absolutely wonderful story!
melu785 chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I loved this, and akso your story A Series of Unfortunate Events. Keep on writing! :D
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
In love with this. Completely.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Ha! That line about Luna was FUNNY!
Tigerrose110203 chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Your stories make me grin. Every single one. I read them and they just inject happiness into my life. Thank you!
albert-twist chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
That was such a fun story! I mean poor Hermione, but her suffering had a great reward at the end! I'd suffer thorough all that too to get a hot snogging session with Draco Malfoy! Bravo my friend I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This was just so sweet. With her nest building and his Chinese comfort food and just the whole thing was just...sweet
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Hermione is just so adorable in this story. Planning to move to Australia and mentally packing her books argh why is she so cute. And damn Draco is a smooth guy, bringing chinese takeout to comfort his woman, he definitely won me over lol. Fifth Floor Adonis indeed.