Reviews for Hermione's Bad Day
LashesToAshes chapter 1 . 8/10
So cute! I love itD
ctrprincess chapter 1 . 7/25
This was so cute! I've been binge reading your work. This one did not disappoint. And I loved the last fortune cookie. Adorable!
im giving u thousands of shiny gold stars
this is crazy good!
Filisgare chapter 1 . 5/8
I didn’t know how much I needed that story In my life until I read it. Amazing!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 4/25
This story came at just the right time. Wow, i'm just so happy! I had the worst worst day, not unlike Hermione but then I also was cheered up by loved ones so I could completely empathize with Hermione. I want a Draco though...3 The fortune cookie thing was so precious and wonderful. So was Draco's patient, sweet, and sly wooing. This might just be the best one shot i've ever read! I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Awe. Thank you.
littleaiman026 chapter 1 . 2/21
This was downright adorable! And I’m in love with the sweet dorky Draco in your stories :D
Dramione Fan chapter 1 . 1/28
What a fantabulous story! One of the best one-shots ever! Please write more Dramione:)
Mikaela Hall chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This was a really cute story. I love the idea of Dramione. I wished it had happened in the books. It would have been even better than Romeo and Juilliet, and I bet Shakesphere would have been proud. One thing that I do not get is people's obsession with Drapple. What is your opinion on Drapple?
PercabethfanNo.1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Love it. More if you can please.
MeraRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
I laughed sooooool hard my water came out of my nose
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Loved it! So cute
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Hahaha, really enjoyed it! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
So stinking sweet. Love.
JasperK chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
This made me laugh so hard at places. Loved the way it slowly drew together.
HermioneJeanMalfoy195 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017