Reviews for Hermione's Bad Day
This was just so sweet. With her nest building and his Chinese comfort food and just the whole thing was just...sweet
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 1/6
Hermione is just so adorable in this story. Planning to move to Australia and mentally packing her books argh why is she so cute. And damn Draco is a smooth guy, bringing chinese takeout to comfort his woman, he definitely won me over lol. Fifth Floor Adonis indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Ohhhh that can be prescribed as feel good fluff.
Phlogiston15 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Fluff makes me smile :D
My only criticism is that it moved a lot too fast for me-I don't think a year's worth of sexual tension is enough to move to even talking about meeting the parents in the first five minutes of a relationship.
However, it was really cute and I really liked it :)
Elantil chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Fluffy, not that I'm complaining. I'd never complain about Dramione fluff. Rather sweet and fun. I like it.
May chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
...There are no words to describe how great that was
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Type your review here...
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
What a fantastic day after all. Lol
Cris Turner chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I loved it! You have amazing written skills. Congratulations. *-*
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
AWESOME One shot!
SuzyQ1822 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
* Gold Star * :D You have such a charming and lovely writing style :) And who hasn't had one of these days? You describe it to a T. I giggled picturing the blanket nest and again with the fortune cookie situation. Because there are days, I like to call them track pant days, where you hit your limit, and just need a hideaway with your takeaway. Spot on. I hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
YunaNara chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
AWESOME LOVED IT.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Loved it! :)
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Absolutely loved that! Great story! Thanks for sharing.