Reviews for that's war
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
AhmyGawd. That final line has killed me (love). Ron in grief is so terrible, but you wrote it softsoftsoft; it wasn't so bad that way, then (like). I adore (love, like, everything) the story.
Heart of Spellz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful! I love how you show that not everything about the end of the war was horrible and full of suffering. And your Hemrione was written beautifully.

"So while the people all around her were focused on the present, Hermione was thinking of the future."

This completely fits her. Only Hermione would focus on the future while everyone else was stuck in the present.

I'm one of the judges helping elibubble, so here's my score for you:

Characterisation: 5/5

Grammar: 4/5

Use of Prompt: 5/5

Overall Effect: 3/5

Total: 17/20
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Yay! An adorable, incharacter, (just had to make that as prominent as possible) Ron and Hermione ficlet!

Okay, so clearly, I loved it - "Was it bad? Bad that she felt so damn happy. All she wanted to do was laugh."

This line, I really loved. Because it shows all the emotions she's feeling; the shock that it's actually over, the happiness,and somehow you've actually managed to convey the regret and sadness underneath it all. Just spectacular!

Great job, honey! )
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was just A(I)MYZHIEING! :D
sierrafoxtrot chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I loved the final bit, and the way you used the promp was very good, well done. I also liked the mention of the scar on her forearm. That was from Bellatrix, right? Anyway, it was very good.

(Fred...:'( )

18/20
caution1234 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It was really sweet _
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Beautifully done. Love the way that she reflects on the pain and suffering and why. Keep writing
LiVe.WrItE.LoVe.CoUrTnEy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love this.

I have a feeling that if I had just gone through that, I'd feel the same way.

Great job:D