Reviews for Remembrances Of Things Past
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 2/25
Great ending to a fun story. I love your inclusion of the books. I think they are far to often left out in crossovers. :)
Art Is The Weapon chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
A pretty cool premise, one plot point i didn't understand. I think you said the supernatural verse was in season 6, so i don't understand why Cas didn't heal the injured at the end.
Lanhua chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
Noxialis.

Don't listen to Agent-G (user reviewer). This was an excellent Crossover. The main appeal of the Crossover should be to see the WORLDS collide—I have read excellent Crossovers in which the only characters are OCs. While it's true that characters of the show are a main draw, one should be able to enjoy them because of the world that created the characters we love.

I love the fact hat it was mainly from the Criminal Minds character PoV. To be honest, I haven't watched more than six episodes of Criminal Minds (and I liked it, but I was fed up with cop-shows by then), so I had to keep looking up on Google Images who was who. But I am really invested in Supernatural, so to see an Outsiders' PoV (a rare and beautiful thing in Supernatural fandom) had me absolutely thrilled.

It was clever how you used Spencer as the vehicle for narration. I mean, he had prior history with the characters, due to the Raphael story, however, despite that, he still was the logical choice. After all, in a world where practice and lore count for much, to have he character with eidetic memory thrust into the situation, and with some degree of cop training, makes him the ideal rookie; he'd be able to at least protect himself as a bare minimum.

I also like how the stuff introduced in Supernatural spillover in the real world. I mean, by this point (season 10), some of the people Sam and Dean have helped had to have figured out the whole thing was real. Heck, maybe start a "true accounts" fandom. They sure get into enough trouble for that.

I wish we could've had more Castiel, though. NOt only he's my fave, but I wanted to see how Spencer would deal with a literal angel of the Lord in his presence. It would've been fun. Besides, I think most of the BAU is either agnostic or atheists? (Plus, I read one fic in which the delusions of Spencer's mom weren't delusions, were true shit happening, which was a really neat plot twist).

Keep up the excellent work.

Someday, I hope you can do a sequel!
Kallizakat chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
This is totally well done and awesome. I hope you do make some sequels!
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
(Inmyopinion) best

story

EVVVVVVEEEEEERRRR XD

this is one of stories that your glad it's finished so you don't have to wait for more but want more of it at the same time. I'm actually REALLY surprised you didn't get more views, 'cause this story is amazing. I think this is my favorite story I read on CM SN crossovers YET! And that's saying something (I think) Anyways, kudos to you, and I hope you make more. You my friend have just gained a follower xD
Agent-G chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
Okay I really felt cheated and even trolled by this story. I went into this expecting an actual crossover story...this was not it. Sam and Dean are BARELY in this story, I wanted to see them actually interact with the other characters as usually that's the appeal of a crossover. Seeing characters that don't normally interact with each other actually interacting.

But in this, it was just like. "Hey we're here, oops sorry that's all, we got to go" by the end. They come and leave the story so fast it can give you whiplash. I was very disappointed by the end of this story and felt like I wasted my time. I was so looking forward to the actual crossover moment that when it showed up it was so small and limp I felt like the ending of Mass Effect 3. All that build up for a disappointing third act.
MyHairHurts chapter 14 . 1/21/2014
You did a great job with this! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Didn't add other comments, because I didn't have anything productive to add.
Hunter H chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I squeeled through this entire fic. Absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing! 3
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Ha best thing ever
eldarhunter chapter 14 . 9/11/2013
Great work hope to see more sequels
Guest chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
oh MY GOD! That was fantastic! really love the idea of all of BAU working with the hunters! any chance we can get a spin off of Reid's first meeting with Bobby? :D
Bloody-Battle-Bunnies chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
Thank you for this story, it was really enjoyable! I am not as much a Criminal Minds fan than I am a supernatural fan, but I still appreciated the charaterization and writing centered in the Criminal Minds universe! Loved the crossover! Keep writing!
Jillian Selainge chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
It was definitly more supernatural than criminal minds in the end, but i really liked how you used the Hankel case as a way to combine those two worlds. The epilogue was great as well! I think it's a good idea how you balanced it so that every "team" would still hunt their own set of cirminals, while still supporting the other.
Any chance you'll make a series out of this and wirte another story?
I would love to find out more about how the different characters handle the knowlegde of whats out there.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Oh I get it! With the help of Reid's memory and speed reading skills, and Bobby's extensive collection of books on the supernatural and the occult, the Winchester brothers will be able to get a hold of vital information on whatever they maybe up against far faster.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Demons never go down that easily...