Reviews for Remembrances Of Things Past
Anjaly chapter 14 . 6/17
wow!
Truchement chapter 14 . 2/1
That was really good ! Though, I would have loved to see Sam and Dean a little bit more. But since it was focused on Reid, I understand why you didn't. But good job, again !
Truchement chapter 8 . 2/1
I know you wrote this story way before the 11th season started, but (spoiler if you haven't seen it already) I can't help to think about Rowena and Lucifer ! And nice work, I really like your story, even if I don't review much.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 14 . 1/16
This was amazing! Thanks for sharing!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
An interesting approach to the crossover, and certainly a reasonable way to include the BAU team into the hunting community. Certainly, with all the cases they go through and the similarity to SPN cases, it would be a pretty good set-up to have such a relationship sorted out. Plus, any serial killers or other such human threats, Sam and Dean could send to their convenient, direct contacts among the Feds and perhaps get help if they are picked up by the police again. A general, all-around win. Thank you for posting.
Pucky.McD chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
"Hello?"
"Hey, bookworm," Dean's voice came from the other side of the phone. "I got a question for you." - I had a big smile on my face after this part!

I just love your story, hope you'll write more soon )
Zetta chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
Really enjoyed reading this. It's fun having the two shows meet. My only regret was that there wasn't more from the Sam and Dean side of things. :D
Great job!
klu chapter 14 . 5/2/2015
You gotta see to believe. It sucks that the BAU had to see so much, so many good people die, to believe, but at least they really know now.

I loved this story.
The way you showed Spencer have his 'moment of major of paranoia' where he ran through all the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia and did a self-diagnosis and analyzed his teammates' behavior... It was so amazingly REAL. I truly felt his angst and anguish at realizing he had equal chances of being 100% correct about the Winchesters and all things 'Supernatural' or that he might be 'crazy' and being placated by those he trusted most.
But I loved his resolve and his decision to go on believing he was right and not mentally ill.

Well done.
Thanks for writing.
FudoTwin17 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
This is really cool! I really love it! Seriously, your writing style is on point, the story was epic, it all fit together realistically, and I wasn't tempted to ditch it once! Great job! If you do any sequels, I'd love to read them!
NoilyPrat chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
oh WOW!

Love the fact that they were hunters themselves now...

also getting a kick out of Dean asking for Reid's knowledge base. I guess Reid got in his vacation and was able to make use of his memory... love this! Thanks for the ride.
NoilyPrat chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
"The cavalry is here."

Truer words were never spoken!
NoilyPrat chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Like how the Winchesters are working on the outside (with Castiel's help) and the group is holding it together on the inside...

have to say, this is a rather bloody storyline
NoilyPrat chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
oooohhhh... boy... the evidence happened - demon breaking a neck - and NOW they believe Spencer! too bad they didn't beforehand
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
oh yeah... demon ... *sigh* you just HAD to give her that phone call, didn't you?!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
burn the hex bag! ... sooo glad he escaped, and now they have PROOF!

get here soon, Winchesters...