Reviews for Front Line
LanternLover23 chapter 6 . 1/15
I love this!
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Poor takato... is rika rlly tht mean? O.o?
Kick It Up chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
I love the way you've interpreted Kazu! Never considered Jeri and Kazu before, but it seems like it could work.:)
Takumilover chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Someone who reminds the lady of her son, I wonder who it is that could be the JP look alike...
Sightbent chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Another great chapter. So JP either ran into something bad or had a very close fight, ouch, either way.
warrior-of-water chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
great chapter :) i loved kazu in this one
Kick It Up chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
I don't want to wait another month for the next chapter. This one was just so good and you give us another cliffhanger. I really like how you showed Jeri in this - you almost perfectly captured her personality.
Takumilover chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Holy Moly!

You got quite a lot of characters involved in this one especially Impmon despite his minor role. I love him involved in anything...and I'm really curious towards the ending...who was that - it's certainly one of the frontier kids!
Takumilover chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
I missed this update in my email, after I saw for the latest chapter...I must have accidentally deleted it sorry.

Okay taking a step back I loved the photoshoot but was surprised by the parents having known the Wild Bunch in the past. Really interested to see things go.

Now I'm curious to see who Rika will fall for...Takuya or Koji or fall back on Takato..
Sightbent chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
A great chapter. I didn't see the whole dark development of hatred building between the Tamers and Rika coming, but it'll make for a deeper story when they meet again.
Dannichigo chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Ooooh! Are they going to mistake the other Digidestined for invading Digimon? That'd be awesome! 0 Ooooh! I can't wait to read what happens next. Nice job. - Like the POVs. -
Josemaster chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Really good chapter, I think you caught Jeri's personality almost perfectly. All this back story you are building really makes the first chapter shine. I hope you can keep doing that. Can't wait for a part involving the other goggle wearing brunet. I hope you get your laptop back sooner because this story is awesome :D
warrior-of-water chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
loved this chap, i love that it showed how the tamers are doing. poor jer :{ i always feel bad for her. update soon :)
Kick It Up chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I like this chapter alot, I love it when parents are involved in anything and a bigger surprise to have the parents know about the Wild Bunch and Digimon...I'm curious to find out more.
Dannichigo chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Yay! Another good chapter! - It was kind of rushed how Koji said that they turn into Digimon. I don't think Koji is the kind to let that out so easily. He would hold it in a bit better until he actually trusted her. Well, anyways, that's just my opinion. Cute chapter ending. -