Reviews for A Utopian Unova NOT
so amazing
brilliant story
amazing story so far
Peachfrost chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
Hey hey! Im done with ch 22...how long till the next chapter?
You know, you should write a book.
You’re very good at describing.

Hey do you think palmistry works? As in, if the life line on your right hand is very long, does it mean you’ll have a long life?

Cuz, ya see, one of my friends read my palm, and she said my heart line and love line collide at a certain point, then it becomes very faint and then slowly dark again.

She told me that it meant that at a certain point of my life, i would either have a reeaalllyy bad cardio problem or i would have a big emotional breakdown, like i’d fall into a depression over a break up, or something like that. And then eventually i would be normal again. Eventually.

Ok, so in my school, people think i’m the anti-social, innocent, sweet girl who wouldn’t harm a fly...pfft. But seriously, when i’m with my friends, i go CRAZY. I turn into the real me. The crazy, lovey-dovey, romance-filled, evil, perverted-minded ,(tho not like john, he seriously creeps me out) lone-wolf.

So like i said, i’m romance filled, so one day im checking up all these funny love quotes and then i see this artical that tells me, this is a fact, that when a person goes through a heart break, his or her blood starts pumping out hormones like a lot of them, so the heart loses the energy to pump blood through your vessels, causing the person to have heart attacks or so of the such.

So...i just wanted to know if palmistry really works, if it does, then boy, am i in a hell of a trouble.

Oh and ... UPDATE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I feel like Barry all of a sudden..hehe.
Peachfrost chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
Hey, i didnt read this chapter yet, but in the future chapters could you write it from Paul’s point of view, at the time of the lovey-dovey parts? Except for that, OMFG, you are a fanfic king! Or is it queen?
Peachfrost chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Oh my god...you are AWESOME! YOU ARE A FUCKING AWESOME KING OF FANFICS! Dude, are you a dude or a girl?Meh, i’ll call you dude...why are you so damn good? It’s 3 in the morning and i cant go to sleep, this is toooo fucking addictive!
You are on my A list.
dude, you rock!
Oh god! I cant turn this off, its too good, but i need to sleep, cuz i need to study for my exams which is comming up, in about 3 days.
Omg! This is sooooooooooooooooooo good!
Screw Canon Ships chapter 22 . 11/29/2013
Okay please please please please tell me you are either on a really long vacation or suffering from severe writer's block because I read this whole story in a day and I REALLY want to know what happens! This is by far one of my all time FAVORITE ikarishipping fanfics, so I really hope you didn't give this story up!
DawnShinji
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Why am I reading chapter 22 as the last chapter when I'm in 2013 and this chapter was posted in 2012?! That's a full YEAR without updating. FOR ARCEUS'S SAKE AND MY OWN SANITY PLEASE UPDATE!
Squirtle-Chan chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Its too bad you never finished this story... it was really good... i wished i knew the ending... but i guess you gave up on this story since its been a year since it was updated
Guest chapter 22 . 7/4/2013
Arg, please update this I need more ! T-T
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hardy har har
Goldie249 chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Great story, has a good spin. A nice angle if you will.
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
OMFG! Poor Barry! But that was really funny! Keep being awesome at writing stories! - Mimilikesthis